“Made to order & best burger join in Sterling” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 203 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Herndon, Virginia
“Made to order & best burger join in Sterling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

eaten there a few times and wait can be longer than most burger houses, but this is the best joint by far. seating very limited, but good music and good food!

Washington, DC
“Great Food Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We come here about once a month. We visit different locations but this one is closest. The food is great but the service here is terrible.
Last night we waited in line for 20 min because the cashier was very slow. They refused to open the second register.
This is what happened as I waited for my burger:
1. A guy ordered rosemary and garlic fries, got Parmesan fries. The server then just threw some rosemary and garlic salt on the fries and said "here"
2. A lady came back with a finger nail in her burger
3. Every burger was cooked incorrectly, some were burned

They could have easily fixed the long line by getting rid of the high school cashier who didn't know how to operate the machine or familiar with the menu.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, VA
“Nice idea, but failed to impress”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've been meaning to add this to the list of joints I tried so we headed down and got a regular burger and a Wellington. Like most burger joints, I like how they have a board of all the different burgers and they have sweet potato fries too. Both burgers were dry and charred black though. The texture was much like the frozen burgers I have in my freezer. Their special "mojo" sauce did add a bit to it, but this place just didn't do it for me.

Brasilia, DF
“Best burguer ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I tried the Cuban and Wellington burguers, I can´t tell which one is the best. Amazing burgers, the best I´ve ever tasted.

Virginia
“Delicious Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Whenever I am in the mood to eat a burger, The Burger Joint is always my top pick. Flavorful and juicy, and always cooked perfect. This is a place you must try! Next time I go, I am trying the milkshake too.

• Visited June 2012