“Great Food and Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
anigurl715
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Visiting Virginia and wanted good Indian food--Balti delivered! Everything was very tasty and flavorful. The service was polite and prompt. The Naan was so warm and soft (not chewy--have had that experience in other places!!) and the spice level was as expected. I would recommend Balti Tandoori Indian restaurant to anyone looking for really yummy Indian food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Herndon, Virginia
“The food was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food was good, I came in for lunch, they had a buffet, and I also ordered coffee, I had to repeat my order to the waiter several times before he came back with a cup of coffee, which had either milk or half and half added, and I usually drink my coffee black. I don't think I'll return.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Indian Restaurant !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here a number of times, and we frequent various other Indian restaurants as well - but we keep coming back here because the food is excellent. The Tandoori dishes are very tasty, they have a wide variety of really good Naan, good wine and beer choices and the food is obviously prepared quite well.

Due to the location in a shopping center (ie; strip mall) your first reaction might be to think that this is not going to be a good restaurant, and that would be a huge mistake. If you like Indian food, you are going to enjoy the menu here, because we have been working our way through their menu and everything we have tried has been excellent.

They also have very good mango chutney !

Do yourself a favor, if you like Indian food, give this restaurant a try and I guarantee you that you will leave here happy !

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Awesome find for Regal Plaza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was definitely not expecting much from Balti when we first decided to try it. At first, the restaurant seems like an unassuming Indian place in Regal Plaza, but my impressions definitely changed when I walked in! The restaurant looks quite nice on the inside, and the aroma was wonderful. The menu is typical of a family-owned Indian restaurant in NoVA, but the food was delicious. The Baingan Bharta (eggplant) and Balti Lamb are both winners. And the best part? They deliver!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Best Indian in Northern VA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have dined here 3 or 4 times and the food is consistently delicious. Lived in London for
A few months and the curry here is as good as there. Have been disappointed with other Indian restaurants in the area and so pleased to find one so close to my home. The decor is nice.
Restaurant very clean and service friendly.
l