“Small and very casual, food was tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Virginia
“Small and very casual, food was tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is not a fancy dining out place; the atmosphere is very casual and it looks much like a take-out spot tucked into a strip mall, with only a few tables. But it is worth a visit for tasty Morroccan food that is hard to find in the area: tagines of chicken or lamb, bastilla (a savory-sweet chicken pastry in filo dough), and delicious mint tea. Some of the dishes are more generic middle eastern fare: baba ganoush eggplant dip with pita, or the baklava dessert. You could also have pizza or sandwiches, but those are available elsewhere. Stick to the Morroccan dishes, which your polite and attentive server will be glad to explain to you. We will definitely make a return trip.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ashburn
“I didn't like the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The guy who served us was the owner and he was a nice guy with customer service but the food was so bad, we tried their Gyro. For my son I ordered a cheese pizza which was just a piece of bread and a bit of cheese (I can say as one slice of NY pizza and I paid $7 or $8 which I can have better food of kids menu at other places. I don't go back, thanks.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, VA
“A wonderful surprise in Sterling, VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I made my first visit to Zeitoon last week and will definitely be back. We started the meal with baba ghanoush. It was very good as were the Tagines (I had Cornish hen, my husband had the lamb) but my favorite part was dessert. The baklava, which is homemade, was awesome. If you like middle eastern food, I would highly recommend a visit to Zeitoon. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
“Good food, good music.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good. They had 4 young men playing music when we were there and they were just awesome. The waitress which is the owner of the place was so nice. A bonus is that the desert is home made.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
VA
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is some of the best I have had out in years - not a fancy place - in fact you could easily miss it on the end of the King's Buffet strip mall. My husband and I ordered the chicken kabobs - probably the most flavorful chicken I have ever eaten. Food is very fresh and the owners are friendly and attentive. Highly recommend you check it out. We are planning to visit again soon - today in fact if they are open. ENJOY - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013