“Nicer selection of really tasty food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 203 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Amherst, New Hampshire, United States
“Nicer selection of really tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was in the area, spending two weeks in a hotel without evening food service. The hotel staff suggested delivery from Romano's. I enjoyed Pizza, Stomboli, and Calzones, all delivered quickly, within the time promised, and prepared as ordered. The delivery person was very nice as well. The food I received was VERY TASTY, the quality far surpassed what one would expect for the price, i.e. the prices make for a high value dining experience.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Pizza Night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great pizza. Able to handle a large order and everything was as ordered! Took a bit for delivery, though it was a lot of food!

Visited June 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Best Pizza-Deli in Sterling Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

Our daughter recommended Romano's Pizzeria & Deli two years ago. Since then, my wife and I eat their food at least four -six days a week, as she can no longer cook due to medical issues. We have tried almost everything on the menu and it's all good, but we have our preferences. The owners (Sam and Neil) are gracious, fast and strive to please every customer - every time. All food is prepared to order and delivery is fast, although I usually pick it up myself so I can talk to the staffwhile it's being prepared.

In addition to the hand made pizzas, the chicken salad (either on a sandwitch or salad) is outstanding. Sam is the talented "magic chef" whose skill makes every serving a delectible delight to eat.

While a bit hard to find, the first time, Romana's Pizzeria & Deli is worth the effort. Closed on Sundays, so we have 2nd-best from another local food vendor. We highly recommend Romana's Pizzeria & Deli - it isn't fancy; just great food.

• Visited October 2011