“Great Place for Business Meetings” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Gas Card Package
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Riverhead, New York
“Great Place for Business Meetings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed for 5 nights at Hyatt Place Sterling on business. My room was always clean. Staff went above and beyond to assist us with our needs. The complimentary breakfast was a nice touch. Overall - great experience!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Huntington Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is a great place to stay. It is clean and located in a safe area. The entire town of Sterling is a great place to stay. Internet worked fine and the morning breakfast was very good. The beds are comfortable. The hotel is reasonably priced. The same place in Reson VA costs 3-4 times as much per day. Rental car place is an easy pick up away. You don't have to pay the 15 per cent airport tax. The shuttle will take you about 5 miles away for meals etc. There are 3 restaurants within walking distance. Don't eat at the Mexican food place. (Plaza Azteca). It was terrible.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

On Feb 9th 2014, I checked in. I was given room 610. Stayed there for some. HVAC noise was too loud caused severe ear ache. Asked the front desk for room change and was allotted room 101. Around 10.00 PM, ear ache started worsening and triggered v.severe headache. Later, I vacated the place. Was given full refund but almost after an hour later after I left the hotel, I am still crying in severe ear pain and headaches.

• Stayed February 2014
Fairhope, Alabama, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was a very nice hotel which was comparable to the upgraded Courtyard properties. the room was very spacious, the hotel was clean, and fairly well maintained. The staff were very accommodating and you can get a sufficient meal there in the evening if traveling alone and not wanting to go out at night. You can also get a basic drink at the hotel as well.

This hotel is convenient to food and shopping, including the Sweetwater Tavern which is an outstanding restaurant. It is also very convenient to the GWU Ashburn Campus.

Room Tip: I have no special criteria for choosing a room. Hotel location does no create any issues with room...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Brittney S, Manager at Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Greetings!

Thanks so much for staying with us here at the Hyatt Place Sterling and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We truly appreciate your business since there are many hotels to choose from in the Sterling area.

We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us and were able to enjoy items from our gallery menu as well as a beverage! We're looking forward to your next visit!
Rochester, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed here one night while on a layover and great location (close to many food options) would recommend having a rental car or other means of transportation if you stay here. Front desk was very caring and provided a personal touch to my stay. Hallways were pretty bland and made me feel like I was staying in communist Russia.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Hello!

Thanks so much for staying with us here at the Hyatt Place Sterling and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your business since we know there are many hotels in the Sterling area.

We are happy to hear you had a great stay with us we're looking forward to your next visit!
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

From check in to check out, my stay here was wonderful! Every staff member encountered was great, from housekeeping to the front desk to the MANAGER! Speaking of front desk, I had a special request on my first night (around 9pm) and they accommodated my request with no questions asked. As a matter of fact, one of the staff members actually helped me with my request. Breakfast was GREAT and the options were plenty! The room was perfect and the big flat panel tv was the icing on the cake! No microwave but it did have a fridge, which is what I needed more than the microwave. Close to shopping/mall.

This is a must-stay if you are in the area!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hello Georgia!

Thank you so much for staying with us here at Hyatt Place Sterling! We are so happy to hear that you stay was so great as we know there are many other hotels to choose from in the area.

Our staff always strives to meet any special requests and we are happy to hear you were able to connect with so many of our team members.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us and hope to see you soon!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I booked through Hotwire and was very unhappy to learn that the shuttle stops running at 11pm AND it is very far from the airport. The taxi driver and I passed at least a dozen hotels on the way to this one. Without any traffic it took 20 minutes to get there. And cost me $23! I would have paid the same amount if I'd booked directly with a hotel AND I would have been certain the shuttle was running. Huge. Hassle. But Hotwire's fault - not the hotel's.

But. The hotel is very nice! The night manager was very polite and checked me in quickly. The room is a two room huge suite - attractive and clean. The manager clued me into some delicious breakfast offerings in the morning (I got a tasty egg bagel sandwich to go). There was a nice selection of fruit and hot tea, too. He also asked the shuttle to take me to the airport at 6:30am while they normally run the shuttle every hour.

If you're driving or you're getting into the airport before 11pm I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Remember the airport shuttle stops at 11pm.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Greetings!

Thank you for staying with us here at Hyatt Place Sterling and for sharing your experience!

We are happy to hear that you were able to check in so quickly and that you enjoyed your stay! Also, it's great to hear you were able to take the shuttle to the airport the next morning while enjoying on our breakfast sandwiches!

We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North? Share your experiences!