This hotel has a lot of the formula right for travelling professionals -- good business center, spacious rooms and an excellent breakfast, including great coffee. But I checked out after one night, even though I was booked for four nights, because a number of other factors made my stay unbearable:
1. I arrived on the Friday before Labor Day weekend and was astonished by large crowds of people hanging around in the parking lots drinking. The partying directly outside the rooms went on well after midnight, with a lot of noise and hollering, and the hotel staff did not care.
2. WiFi internet is free, but the service was terrible. About the slowest I have ever experienced. It made the internet unusable. The hotel staff said there was nothing wrong, so I guess that's the way it is.
3. The air conditioning unit in the room was exceptionally noisy.
I found a much nicer hotel, at a lower rate, in the vicinity for the next three nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Place Hotel Sterling
- Hyatt Sterling
- Sterling Hyatt