I travel to the area quite a bit, and usually stay south of Dulles
at a Comfort Inn in Chantilly. However, the person I was meeting with suggested this hotel. While not a huge fan of Hampton's (unless they're new), I did book a room.
While not the easiest place to find (it's off of Highway 7, but if you use GPS from Dulles you have to go on some surface streets to get there) it more then makes up for it with very good service and newer furniture and carpet. It's a multi-level hotel, the pool was excellent, the breakfast so-so (no oatmeal?) and the staff extremely friendly. There's wireless in the lobby, and wired in each room, though you have to look for it, and the direction "card" was nowhere to be found in my room. However the speed was fast and it was easy to access once hooked up. It's near a Target, a slew of restaurants, both local and chain (Applebees), and a couple of grocery stores.
I'd stay there again, it was a nice visit.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.