I arrived here after 36 hours of travel, and 12 hours from my timezone, and yet managed to have a very good night's sleep here - such a comfortable bed, and quiet hotel.
Things I liked about this hotel:
- very comfortable bed
- all the essential facilities in the room - refrigerator, iron etc plus a recycling bin which I thought was great
- very clean
- great staff at front desk and at breakfast
- lovely breakfast, and enough variety to have a range, whether you were healthy eater (fruit salad, yoghurt, oatmeal) or wanted to try donuts, waffles etc
- nice atmosphere - warm feeling in breakfast room/lobby, and lounges and TV
- rooms very cosy and comfortable - I would've been very content to just stay in and not venture outside
- free ample parking
- small shop downstairs to buy the essentials
- very convenient location for both the airport and shopping
- business centre/internet free, accessible by the room keys
I would definitely stay here again, anytime, and not even bother to look further at other hotels in the area - loved everything, and there was absolutely nothing that I didn't love.