I arrived here after 36 hours of travel, and 12 hours from my timezone, and yet managed to have a very good night's sleep here - such a comfortable bed, and quiet hotel.
Things I liked about this hotel:
- very comfortable bed
- all the essential facilities in the room - refrigerator, iron etc plus a recycling bin which I thought was great
- very clean
- great staff at front desk and at breakfast
- lovely breakfast, and enough variety to have a range, whether you were healthy eater (fruit salad, yoghurt, oatmeal) or wanted to try donuts, waffles etc
- nice atmosphere - warm feeling in breakfast room/lobby, and lounges and TV
- rooms very cosy and comfortable - I would've been very content to just stay in and not venture outside
- free ample parking
- small shop downstairs to buy the essentials
- very convenient location for both the airport and shopping
- business centre/internet free, accessible by the room keys
I would definitely stay here again, anytime, and not even bother to look further at other hotels in the area - loved everything, and there was absolutely nothing that I didn't love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn