This hotel has clean rooms, swimming pool, and a computer room with two high speed computers for guest use. Located in the Dulles Town Center, with a Restaurant across the street and two or three others within walking distance. A grocery store is in the Town Center also.
The hotel has a mediocre breakfast bar. Food is edible but not great. However they have various blends of excellent coffee available 24 hours a day.
Weekend prices are reasonable but the price of rooms jump way up during the week.
It is within five miles of a metro station to get into D.C. and the new Dulles Air and Space Museum is only about 5 miles away.
We stay here every time we visit our son in the D.C. area
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.