I've lost count of the number of times I've stayed at this Hampton. It appears to be popular with high school sports teams, business people, and airline personnel. I stay here because of its proximity to my in-laws. It provides a respite from the intensity of the visits. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Roller shades and drapes provide good light control. Rooms away from the elevator are the most quiet, but nothing much can be done to make the in-room heating and air conditioning quieter. NIghts consists of quiet periods punctuated by the sudden roar of a fan, as is quite typical for hotels in this class.
The Hampton offers a complimentary commercially prepared breakfast buffet. Variety makes up for what the food lacks in flavor. I recommend the make-your-own-waffle station. You can make the waffles even better by supplying your own real maple syrup.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.