We stayed at this Hampton Inn because of the stay and park deal that they offered. It is just a few miles to the airport. Like most Hampton Inns, this one is reliably good. Clean, good service, and free parking and wi fi. We got in rather late and found that the shuttle we wanted to take was full so we had to leave a half hour earlier. Since we always are afraid that we will be late at the airport it was not too big a deal. As it turns out, the airport even at about 7 am on a Mon morning was less than 15 min away. The driver was courteous. On our return, we called the hotel and the driver picked us up less than 20 min later. Overall, very satisfied. The stay and park was about $50 more than their usual AAA rate. Not a bad deal for 6 days of parking.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.