My experience is somewhat rare, I'll admit. We had a 1-night stay and paid for an upgraded whirlpool king room. Of course it had to happen, but the whirlpool sounded like a train so we couldn't use! I could go into details but the important thing thing is that, in the end, the hotel did nothing for us. No corrective action, no apology, or what could have been the easiest, no crediting back the upgrade cost. As a status HHonors member I reached back through corporate, who attempted to relay to the GM that we had a problem with our stay, but apparently management ignored that message.
But, more general:
Pros: a very clean feeling to the room and property, and excepting the above, staff was quite accommodating
Cons: the shower dimension was actually 32 by 32 inches (I 'measured' using their two inch tile) and breakfast was par to slightly less than par for Hampton Inn level.
It's an inexpensive hotel and respectably clean. For many that is enough. For our experience though, I'll never go back.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.