This was my first time at this hotel. The front desk person named Chris, was very helpful in making our stay seamless. check in was fast. Chris helped me with some area information I needed. Chris was very busy , but took the time to help find my way around the area. "Thank you Chris". The hotel is not close to Dulles, so it is not run down. There are restaurants within walking distance to the hotel. There is a Giant grocery store behind the hotel in the shopping plaza. There is a free shuttle from the airport. The hotel has a coin operated laundry, pass key entry. Free breakfast, waffles, cereal, yogurt etc.the breakfast area is huge and has enough chairs and tables and very clean. Our room had a Jacuzzi tub. Flat screen TV. the room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I will stay there whenever I need to be in the DC area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.