I stayed here for a week while attending a training conference across the street from the hotel. I really only had one complaint about the entire stay. The internet was so incredibly slow! For anyone that is travelling on business and needs to use the internet at night, it just isn't near enough bandwidth. I was getting around 2K transfer rates, less than half of an old 56k modem. I had to turn the wirelss on my phone off and just go with the 3G speed because that too was much faster. Wired or wireless, speed was the same. So that was a big disappointment when trying to get work in after training was done for the day. On the plus side, the room was large, the bathroom was huge, and the HVAC worked well and was very quiet. If the internet would have been up to par, it would have been a 5 star stay for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades Hotel
- Hampton Inn Sterling
- Sterling Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Dulles International Airport and close to all of Washington DC's attractions, you'll find the brand new Hampton Inn Cascades. Nestled in the heart of the Cascades Town Center, you'll find an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment opportunities just a short walk from the hotel's front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.