“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Lynchburg, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

A wonderful experience. We were there to pick up our daughter who was flying into Dullas. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff is a joy. The breakfast attendant was wonderful! Nice breakfast too. We will be back soon.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I chose this hotel because they had free airport shuttle that ran early enough for me to catch my 6:30 a.m. flight. When I checked in late that night, they still had free cookies available at the front desk. I scheduled their 5 a.m. shuttle and asked for a 4 a.m. wakeup call. The room was pretty basic, except without a clock or anything displaying the time?!! No wakeup call, but they did phone me at 5 to tell me the shuttle was there. Understandably, the shuttle couldn't wait even 5 or 10 minutes for me as other customers needed to leave. When I came to the front desk at 5:10 to complain about the lack of a wakeup call, they did agree to pay for a cab to take me to the airport, and I was able to check my bag and make my plane on time with no problem.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
BestWestern D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I am very sorry for the confusion at your check out. We have done an investigation into why you did not receive your wake up call. I am truly sorry that you had to be rushed. There is no excuse for not getting your wake up call. I am happy however that you were able to make your flight with no further problems. I hope you will give us another chance to show you the superior guest service that we strive to give each and every one of our guests.

Marisol Rodriguez
Campinas, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is very decent for the price. The rooms are clean with a good space and the price is very affordable. I definitely would stay in this hotel again if I need a place to sleep near to the IAD airport. The room doors opens to the outside parking lot and the neighborhood seems OK, I felt very safe in this area. There are 2 floors for the rooms and there isn't an elevator, so if you stay on the second floor, be cautions with big luggages. The breakfast was very good for my taste, but I really don't eat much, so this review wouldn't change if there wasn't a breakfast. The front desk was very kind and I felt like home in this hotel. I do RECOMMEND this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a very clean, convenient place to stay when flying out of Dulles Intl. The park and fly rate package is affordable and better to park here than at the airport. Waiting for the airport bus in bad weather is not good, but the BW Dulles has a van.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Delray Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I recently stayed at this Best Western to visit my daughter who is in school. We spent time in Reston, Herndon, and Great Falls. Everything was a short distance from this hotel. The breakfast was wonderful and included hot dishes. The people are extremely nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

new york, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been a diamond card holder for a while. I have stayed in awesome Best Western hotels all over the country. This was totally a disaster to me. When i got in the room the TV was not working, the handle on the closet was broken and later when i was using the sink i found out it was clogged. My wife was fuming and upset. This was on the first floor and it happened to be a day they were mowing the grass. Oh my god what a noisy place. Truckers starting their trucks etc... This is the worth i have ever seen. Well Diamond card member did not get me an upgrade or anything. And to sum it up i found out that they charge me for a pet fee even though i did not have a pet. I made them take that of and i was happy to leave and to never ever go there. This how bad this place is.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWestern D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Adam,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to personally apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay with us last month. As the general manager of the hotel, I take our service very seriously. Just so you know, I have made your room issues well known to our maintenance department. In fact, the clogged sink, broken TV, and the closet handle have all been repaired.

In addition, I have personally spoken to my staff to coach them on how to resolve these types of issues moving forward. These issues should not problems in the future. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Thank you so much for being a Best Western Rewards Diamond Elite member. I truly hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 703-471-8300.

Thanks so much!

Marisol Rodriguez
Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here for 12 nights when relocating to NOVA while awaiting our permanent housing. The hotel is well maintained and the staff is very friendly and professional. The breakfast buffet was very good (and we have seen some really bad ones) with a variety of items and well-stocked throughout the serving hours. We only had a couple of issues including the door keys needing to be re-keyed and limited local TV station availability...probably not an issue for a short-term stay. We would definitely stay here again for the price and location near the airport.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn? Share your experiences!