We flew in from Africa and were picked up by the hotel shuttle. It was early April and the cherry and dogwood trees were in bloom at the hotel. We walked to a sports bar to eat in a hotel next door. It was fine.
I caught the shuttle back to the airport the next day and took the 5A commuter bus into DC. That was so easy. I didn't want to rent a car. I rode the Hop-on Hop-off bus to Arlington, etc and had a great day. It was a little hard to find the HOHO bus stop in DC as they don't allow signs, but I persisted. I took the 5A back to Dulles and the shuttle back to the hotel. How easy it was.
People working in the hotel were nice, too. Good self-service breakfast. I used the laundromat, too. Good value.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Dulles Airport Hotel
- Best Western Dulles Airport Hotel Sterling
- Hampton Inn Dulles
- Best Western Dulles
- Dulles Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Inn Dulles Airport provides lodging near Dulles Airport and Dulles Town Center. This Dulles Airport hotel is conveniently located near area attractions, such as Chantilly Dulles Expo Center, Wolf Trap Center for the Performing Arts and the National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.