“Wonderful staff. A little outdated but still comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45350 Catalina Court, Sterling, VA 20166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 15 hotels in Sterling
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wonderful staff. A little outdated but still comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have to say this is a very quiet place to spend your night. 10 mins away from the airport, you can't ask for a better deal.All the staffs are friendly,courteous,and they smile all the time. Bigbthumbs up to Manish who was very helpful and made my stay comfortable. The houskeepers and all the other staffs had a smile on their face.
My only negative comment about this hotel is that it is a little outdated property compared to other hotels. If they renovate it, it will be really enjoyable place to stay.

Room Tip: This hotel doesnt have a swimming pool or a restaurant.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and the staff. We are very happy to know that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. Nothing gives us more pleasure then catering to our guest's needs. I am pleased that Manish provided you with great service during your stay and that you found our location convenient. We are also in the process of renovating our property and we have hundreds of other properties that have been renovated through out the United States and Canada.

The staff and I would like to thank you once again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Due to the negative reviews I was not sure whether I would like it because it was already booked. On my way to the hotel I wanted to stop by other hotels and make new arrangments but i wanted adventure and see for myself.
The reception was great the workers very well trained, pleasant and helpful. They make you feel at home. The room was just neat and well kept...I had a good trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
John - Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments about our property and our staff. I am very proud of our team for providing exceptional service. I will be sharing this review with my staff as well.

I would also like to thank you for choosing us and by doing so giving us the opportunity to make your stay a home away from home. Once again, thank you for posting your review. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to this area.
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I only lived in the suite for 1 night, but my stay was quite comfortable. The service was great (quick check-in/out, courteous staff). The room was clean and functional. The bed was comfortable. Simple and comfortable, nothing fancy. Value for location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Timisoara, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stay 1 night and it was OK, the staffs were very nice :).
The price was one of the lowest around the Dulles airport and this is way I choose to stay here and it was close to the Dulles airport.The room was clean.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Coaldale, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Plain, worn, no-frills, but as promised, functional, kitchen, and very reasonable price for expensive area. Half the price of alternatives. No complaints, got the job done. Small rooms, but clean n everything worked.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It always gives us great pleasure to know that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice motel/ hotel which satisfied my need. With a little kitchenette in the room, I was overall satisfied with the room and its condition. Don't expect it to be fancy. You will be disappointed.You get a little more than what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2013
Sterling VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was in the hotel for 2 nights. The staffs were really helpful and professional. Price was one of the lows around the area with a better service. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning your trip to Dulles/Sterling area and you wanna have a nice hotel experience with affordable cost. Not to forget always smiling and helpful Sunny at the front desk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff, particularly about Sunny.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles? Share your experiences!