You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45350 Catalina Court, Sterling, VA 20166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“More Than Expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Due to the negative reviews I was not sure whether I would like it because it was already booked. On my way to the hotel I wanted to stop by other hotels and make new arrangments but i wanted adventure and see for myself.
The reception was great the workers very well trained, pleasant and helpful. They make you feel at home. The room was just neat and well kept...I had a good trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
John - Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments about our property and our staff. I am very proud of our team for providing exceptional service. I will be sharing this review with my staff as well.

I would also like to thank you for choosing us and by doing so giving us the opportunity to make your stay a home away from home. Once again, thank you for posting your review. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I only lived in the suite for 1 night, but my stay was quite comfortable. The service was great (quick check-in/out, courteous staff). The room was clean and functional. The bed was comfortable. Simple and comfortable, nothing fancy. Value for location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Timisoara, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stay 1 night and it was OK, the staffs were very nice :).
The price was one of the lowest around the Dulles airport and this is way I choose to stay here and it was close to the Dulles airport.The room was clean.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Coaldale, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Plain, worn, no-frills, but as promised, functional, kitchen, and very reasonable price for expensive area. Half the price of alternatives. No complaints, got the job done. Small rooms, but clean n everything worked.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It always gives us great pleasure to know that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

This is a nice motel/ hotel which satisfied my need. With a little kitchenette in the room, I was overall satisfied with the room and its condition. Don't expect it to be fancy. You will be disappointed.You get a little more than what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2013
Sterling VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was in the hotel for 2 nights. The staffs were really helpful and professional. Price was one of the lows around the area with a better service. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning your trip to Dulles/Sterling area and you wanna have a nice hotel experience with affordable cost. Not to forget always smiling and helpful Sunny at the front desk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff, particularly about Sunny.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

It's a very nice hotel and the staff was very nice to me and Iam very thankful to them because they allows me to put my luggage in there front desk area. Overall I can say excellent. And I appreciate there service

• Stayed April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for providing excellent service. It pleases me to know that they were able to acommodate you by putting your luggage behind the front desk until check-in.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
Washington Dulles Airport Marriott

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles? Share your experiences!