“Great place for an affordable, comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45350 Catalina Court, Sterling, VA 20166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great place for an affordable, comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I only lived in the suite for 1 night, but my stay was quite comfortable. The service was great (quick check-in/out, courteous staff). The room was clean and functional. The bed was comfortable. Simple and comfortable, nothing fancy. Value for location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Timisoara, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stay 1 night and it was OK, the staffs were very nice :).
The price was one of the lowest around the Dulles airport and this is way I choose to stay here and it was close to the Dulles airport.The room was clean.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Coaldale, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Plain, worn, no-frills, but as promised, functional, kitchen, and very reasonable price for expensive area. Half the price of alternatives. No complaints, got the job done. Small rooms, but clean n everything worked.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It always gives us great pleasure to know that we were able to meet your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice motel/ hotel which satisfied my need. With a little kitchenette in the room, I was overall satisfied with the room and its condition. Don't expect it to be fancy. You will be disappointed.You get a little more than what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2013
Sterling VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was in the hotel for 2 nights. The staffs were really helpful and professional. Price was one of the lows around the area with a better service. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning your trip to Dulles/Sterling area and you wanna have a nice hotel experience with affordable cost. Not to forget always smiling and helpful Sunny at the front desk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff, particularly about Sunny.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

It's a very nice hotel and the staff was very nice to me and Iam very thankful to them because they allows me to put my luggage in there front desk area. Overall I can say excellent. And I appreciate there service

• Stayed April 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for providing excellent service. It pleases me to know that they were able to acommodate you by putting your luggage behind the front desk until check-in.

Mannassas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The staff was professional and pleasant, the location was good and parking was convenient. Price was fair and they offered free Wi-Fi. The rooms were quiet and the TV had Showtime and HBO.. Those are the positive points...unfortunately there were some basic problems with the room...no trash cans of any kind..not in the bathroom/kitchen or bedroom...no glasses or cups...I had to use the coffee carafe to get a drink of water...no plates... no utensils. The one chair in the bedroom was so well worn that you sunk almost to the floor when you sat in it..getting up would be almost impossible for anyone with limited dexterity. The room was fairly clean but showing signs of age. As I said it was ok for one night...just had to make the best of it...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies that we did not communicate our in-room amenities to you better. While they are limited, the Front Desk does have a limited supply of other items, which we happily hand out upon request. I will speak with my staff about voicing this more clearly, each time a guest checks into the hotel. Overall, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff, our hotel's location and the television channels as well as our free WiFi.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at Kchaudhary@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles? Share your experiences!