We made this reservations a couple of weeks in advance on line. We wanted to stay at an 'Extended Stay' since we would be in the Wash. DC area for a couple of nights in order to see the sights of the city.
The room was deplorable. mismatched furniture, bed that sagged, dirty floor and carpet, sticky counters and stove top, hair in the bath tub, scummy refrigerator...YIKES! It was not nice. The first room we were checked into smelled so bad of cigarette smoke that we couldn't even breathe! Luckily, this room smelled ok.
The laundry room was so dirty, cigarette butts on the floor, the washers were smelly, but the dryers worked well.
The grounds were very unkempt, trash in the bushes and trash on the sidewalks. I don't think the door mat at our door had ever been swept.
Needless to say we won't be going back.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Dulles/Sterling Hotel
- Homestead Dulles/Sterling Hotel Sterling
- Homestead Dulles Sterling
- Extended Stay America Sterling
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.