This Homestead Suites does what it does well, but what it does is not for everyone.
What you get: A simple, clean room. A small galley kitchen with a few pots and pans, silverware, plates and glasses. A clean bathroom with lots of hot water. A location that's near the highway, easy to find, and only 5 minutes from Dulles Airport. Friendly and helpful staff at the front desk.
What you don't get: A restaurant, bar, pool, room service or any other hotel amenity.
There are grocery stores nearby, or if you have no car there's a food court and a well-stocked gas-station Mini Mart 150 yards away. Stock up on easy-to-prepare foods like microwaveables and drinks. (The Mini Mart carries beer and wine.)
I found this place eminently suitable, perfectly located, and inexpensive.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Dulles/Sterling Hotel Sterling
- Homestead Dulles/Sterling Hotel
- Homestead Dulles Sterling
- Extended Stay America Sterling
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Sterling – Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.