We recently stayed for four nights at the cabins. The park is beautiful, right on the Potomac.
The golf course is gorgeous and very difficult. The water park is small, but nice. There is a miniature golf course (18 holes) and ample hiking trails.
A few things I would have liked to know before coming to the park:
1. No alcohol allowed period. Even for guests of the cabin. Although it wasn’t like any one checked.
2. Park closes at dark. Cabin guests are locked in but they do provide a key to the gate if necessary.
3. The towels are really poor. Bring you own. Don't say I didn't warn you!
4. Bring bug repellant in summer. You might also need a mouse trap. Cabin 4 has a pretty good sized mouse.
5. The beds are doubles, twins, or sofa beds. No queens or kings here.
6. Kitchens are well equipped.
7. Good wi-fi in cabin 4. Not sure about the others but I assume so.
8. Beds are firm but generally good.
9. Very nice laundry facility.
10. They could really use an exterminator. Lots of critters.
11. Cabin guests have free access to the water park, miniature golf, pool, and discounted greens fees at the golf course.
Overall, a very nice stay.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.