“Great Food and Wonderful Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 204 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Italian
Bellingham, Washington
“Great Food and Wonderful Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

There were seven of us and we dropped in late at night just before closing. Were treated to excellent service despite the late hour and the kitchen was in top form. Plenty of attention at our table, glasses were never allowed to go empty, salad and bread were replenished frequently. Very well done.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Halifax, Canada
“disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

upon arrival (not a busy time) we were directed to sit in the bar tables. Being a family, we wanted the more traditional Olive Garden table and asked for a different table. The hostess seating us seemed upset that we requested a regular table. The restaurant was not extremely busy, so there was lots of available tables.. We were greeted by our waiter, he took our drink orders and didn't come back. Then about 10 mins later a older waitress came over to take our drink orders, apparently the first person was supposed to bring our drinks, but decided not to. Good thing for us because our waitress ended up being good, but she was the only one busy in the restaurant. She was trying her best to service everyone, as the rest of the staff hung out at the drink station. We could see and hear their constant complaining and fighting with each other from our table. Hearing their comments about the patrons and other employees was a big turn off for us. Especially when one of the younger waitresses told another employee she was "going to kick his [--]" I wouldn't bother going back to this Olive Garden restaurant again. It seemed like there was only one employee there to work and the rest where there to socialize. Not the typical Olive Garden service we've become accustomed too (and we've been to many through our travels).

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Moritz, Switzerland
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Thing that stands out the most about this place is the Service. Quick, friendly and just better than in any other Restaurant i've ever been to.
The Food is what you would expect from an Olive garden. you can get amazingly tasty salads and the rest of their menu is also pretty good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“For a chain restaurant, this place is tops for me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wanted a place to eat that had salad and remembered my past salad experiences with Olive Garden. So off we went. We had a small wait but selected outdoors to speed things up. It was chilly and after a short time, both the kids and I got cold. We asked about getting seated inside. We had already ordered but, the staff was so nice and immediately got us a table inside. They were very gracious. Next the salad came - a very large salad with just the right amount of dressing. Everyone enjoyed it. Of course we had bread and it was all we could do to stop the kids from eating just bread and salad. Fresh and hot bread! That enough is heaven. Next came our dishes. I had ordered a chicken with a raspberry sauce. My grandson had ordered the short ribs. I have to admit, the shortribs did not look like my short ribs and the meat was small pieces. However, with the mushrooms and sauce, it looked good. My grandson however, ate a mushroom, did not like it and wanted no more of that dish. So, I let him taste my chicken, he loved it and we swapped. What luck for me. His dish was in my opinion the best tasting. But it was a win win - he loved my chicken. So, Olive Garden did not disappoint. ALl our dishes were fabulous. I can't rate them any higher because - it is a chain but, I will go back and go back often. I think they do a great job on every dish. The flavors always stand out and I have never had an overcooked dish. And the children's menu is just right for kids.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for kids and family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I come here at least once a month. Service and food is always excellent. Love that Olive Garden constantly updates their menus with new choices and limited time offerings. Keeps us going back.

• Visited April 2013