“Great restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
St. Moritz, Switzerland
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The Thing that stands out the most about this place is the Service. Quick, friendly and just better than in any other Restaurant i've ever been to.
The Food is what you would expect from an Olive garden. you can get amazingly tasty salads and the rest of their menu is also pretty good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Washington DC
“For a chain restaurant, this place is tops for me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wanted a place to eat that had salad and remembered my past salad experiences with Olive Garden. So off we went. We had a small wait but selected outdoors to speed things up. It was chilly and after a short time, both the kids and I got cold. We asked about getting seated inside. We had already ordered but, the staff was so nice and immediately got us a table inside. They were very gracious. Next the salad came - a very large salad with just the right amount of dressing. Everyone enjoyed it. Of course we had bread and it was all we could do to stop the kids from eating just bread and salad. Fresh and hot bread! That enough is heaven. Next came our dishes. I had ordered a chicken with a raspberry sauce. My grandson had ordered the short ribs. I have to admit, the shortribs did not look like my short ribs and the meat was small pieces. However, with the mushrooms and sauce, it looked good. My grandson however, ate a mushroom, did not like it and wanted no more of that dish. So, I let him taste my chicken, he loved it and we swapped. What luck for me. His dish was in my opinion the best tasting. But it was a win win - he loved my chicken. So, Olive Garden did not disappoint. ALl our dishes were fabulous. I can't rate them any higher because - it is a chain but, I will go back and go back often. I think they do a great job on every dish. The flavors always stand out and I have never had an overcooked dish. And the children's menu is just right for kids.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for kids and family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I come here at least once a month. Service and food is always excellent. Love that Olive Garden constantly updates their menus with new choices and limited time offerings. Keeps us going back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Faster service than I'm used to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've been to a few Olive Gardens all over the place and generally they are pretty slow but the service here was actually a little faster! The food was good and hot.

Visited April 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Awesome Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have always loved Olive Garden. The food is really great and the service is incredible. I went here multiple times already, but coming here for my Homecoming dinner with friends was really fun. I mean, you know this is a really good restaurant when you see so many people from school coming here as well. The food is really good once again, there is a great selection and variety for vegetarians all the way to meat-lovers. Haha =) The prices are really good and you can always catch a deal/coupon going on (mostly found online or in the paper). I have also loved coming here with my family.

• Visited October 2012