“Awesome Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Sterling, Virginia
“Awesome Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have always loved Olive Garden. The food is really great and the service is incredible. I went here multiple times already, but coming here for my Homecoming dinner with friends was really fun. I mean, you know this is a really good restaurant when you see so many people from school coming here as well. The food is really good once again, there is a great selection and variety for vegetarians all the way to meat-lovers. Haha =) The prices are really good and you can always catch a deal/coupon going on (mostly found online or in the paper). I have also loved coming here with my family.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Herndon, Virginia, United States
“Good Choice for a Quick Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for dinner. We always find things on the menu that we like, and we always enjoy the salad that comes with most entrees. I highly recommend it.

Visited February 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Good Italian food selections!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The restaurant's menu is frequently updated and there are always some specials going on. It's fun to try new dishes there. I love their soups too!

Visited December 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Typical Olive Garden...Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Olive Gardens are consistently very good on food quality, value and price...this one is no different except that the service was better than expected. We were seated promptly at a good table near the fireplace. The waiter described the relative values of the wine offerings and gave us just what we needed. The entrees are always large and tasty and often too much given the endless salad bowl. This chain is a great value on any day and the waiter made it just a bit better.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Last Chance Choice Turned out Well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We were actually going to Sweetwater Tavern but when we were told it was an hour and fifteen minute wait we settled on the Olive Garden which is adjacent to the Tavern. And although our wait was nearly an hour (after being told 25 minutes) they offered free wine tasting while we waited and once we were seated service was very gracious and the food very good. Great home style salad. Everyone in our party of nine had very good things to say about their selections. They were having an extremely busy night and it makes me wonder why there aren't more dining choices in the Sterling area to accommodate the overflow.

Visited December 2012