“keep the margaritas coming!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
New York City, New York
“keep the margaritas coming!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The margaritas are very good, I had Lime flavor. I also ordered chicken quesadillas which were pretty good. So at first we had a waitress, she was so rude, she never came to our table to take our order, she didn't deserve a tip seriously, but then we had this waiter, he was so nice and suggested a drink called "Paloma", I recommend it as well, it was very good! I would recommend outside sitting since inside it's kind of packed!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ringgold
“Great food at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited this restaurant the other day for lunch and was very pleased with the service and the quality of food I will be going back before I leave the area

• Visited August 2013
STERLING
“Festive and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Loved their signature margarita and the food is delicious. Sitting outside on a nice day is lovely. Inside the decor is fun fiesta colors. Love this place for all that and reasonable prices too.

Visited August 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Fun place, good service, drink specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a fun place, good crowd, bright and colorful decor. They had some good drink specials, and the margaritas were good. The service was fast and friendly, the food was good but not great. We would definitely return!

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Meal and Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went here for the first time, I have been missing out. Friday night they have a $5.00 margarita special, I had a pineapple margarita and it was wonderful. Everyone at the table enjoyed their drinks. The food was also good, we had guacamole, flautes, chimichanga and the mexican jambalaya. The jambalaya didn't have enough sauce with it, but the chimichanga had to be the best one that I have ever had. I also like how they put food descriptions on the menu, very helpful when you want to try something new.
The restaurant was packed but the service was still good. This will become my new spot.

• Visited May 2013