“Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 203 Restaurants in Sterling
Ashburn, Virginia
“Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I stopped in mid-morning on a Thursday morning for breakfast. We were taken to a booth, while passing several booths that needed to be cleared. They have weekday breakfast specials until 9am, which we had just missed. Our server, Bertha, was very friendly, gave us ample to time to look at the menu, and quickly answered my question about the survey coupon we had for a free short stack of pancakes. She repeated our order back to us to ensure she had correctly written it down. The only thing I would have changed about my meal would be to have the bacon cooked a bit longer. Dishes were cleared when we were done and Bertha brought a drink in a go-cup, as request. I had no problem using our coupon when we paid at the register. The restaurant isn't readily visible from Route 7, so you might pass it by if you aren't sure exactly where it is!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bonn, Germany
“What's there left to say....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

...about IHOP?
On weekends this place is always packed! If you arrive before 1, better expect at least 20 minutes wait time.
Service is quick and friendly, the restaurant surely has seen better days.
But if you want quick, CHEAP "american" breakfast - this is your place to go!
I'll come back, I promise :)

Visited December 2012
sterling, va
“Very Good Place for a Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Me and my wife have eaten at the IHOP in Sterling for quite a few years. The service is usually very good. Nice,friendly waiters and waitresses. The food is good and freshly prepared. The pricing is good and better than most restaurants of this kind. It's a worthwhile place for good and affordable comfort food.

Visited October 2012
Reston, Virginia
“Duty crew choice breakfast place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Often go here as a crew to start the shift. Food is good and price is a bargain. Staff is friendly and attentive. The handle large groups of 12 without a fuss and still keep the coffee hot.

Visited September 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Loved, loved, loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I hop's prices are wallet friendly, and their food is delicious! The portion sizes are just right. The best thing about this restaurant is their waitress, Tori!!!! She gives new meaning to the phrase, "Southern hospitality"!!! She was so nice and she went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with our visit to Ihop. I would definitely reccommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for a family friendly place to eat!

Visited July 2012