“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Argyle, Texas
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This hotel is about 45 minutes outside of Washington, D.C., but it is worth the trip. Not only is it in a green area of Virginia, but it allows far cheaper stays than those found within the immediate D.C. area. Staff were cheerful and helpful, and the room was reasonably sized.
Breakfast fare was good, and my wife and I enjoyed our stay here tremendously.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Hello AussieTexBrit,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel. Your words show us that our efforts are working to create a wonderful experience for our guests. We thank you for telling the world about us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Room was cleaned and set up perfectly. Housekeeping staff were absolutely great.I use hotels constantly for my job and I appreciate a clean room.
X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xcx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x requiring 200 characters is stupid. X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x what, do you people want a friggin novel? X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x c c c x x x x x x x x x,

• Stayed August 2014
Hello Nathan P,

Thank you for your comments about cleanliness and great housekeeping staff at our hotel. I noticed you travel a lot for business in your feedback. If we can be of assistance in making additional reservations, please don't hesitate to let us know. We always strive to be the destination of choice for our travelers. Thank you again for taking this time to recognize our team.

Pembroke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Great hotel! It was a spacious, clean room. The staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable. It was quite close to grocery stores, ethnic restaurants, and several chain restaurants. A great value. We'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you, Holly P, for taking the time to share your experience with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport. We strive to achieve our service goals so when we hit on all areas, it makes the entire Team doubly proud. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again for another wonderful stay in the near future.
Happy travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

My first time at a DoubleTree-- loved the warm and yummy chocolate cookie given at check-in (much appreciated after a long flight)! I had an overnight layover at Dulles after 20+ hours of flying and was looking for a couple hours of rest before the next early morning flight. As such, I appreciated the efficiency of the check-in, the punctuality of the half hourly complimentary shuttle van, the excellent service all round, and the soft bed with fluffy pillows. The crabtree & evelyn amenities were a nice touch. Its about 10 minutes to Dulles and the shuttle drops each guest off at the curb closest to their airline. I left refreshed, rested and ready for more travelling.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2014
Good Day Emaleth,

Your review makes me a proud leader. We take pride in delivering exemplary service and hope to make every guest write about their experience with us. Your thoughts are well received and we hope to have you with us again in the near future. I am also delighted that you enjoyed the "cookie" it is our greatest attribute.

Carmel, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

For a business traveler this is an excellent hotel. The location and the price is makes this hotel a place to use on return trips. Easy access to parking. The only change I would make is the location of the Fitness Center, did not like going through the Lobby for access. Need more treadmills in the Fitness Center.

Hello Joyce N,

Thank you for the review of our hotel. I can certainly understand the preference of going to the gym without crossing the lobby. I have noticed how busy it can be during certain times of the day. I am not sure if you would be interested in leaving the hotel, but in addition to our fitness space, we are fortunate to be in close proximity to the local LA Fitness facility as well. They have daily passes available for local guests as an alternative. We also have a courtesy shuttle service that can take you to local businesses that are within a 5 mile radius. As always, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

West Chester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I love staying at the DoubleTree Sterling-Dulles. Apparently so do others as it books up real fast. The experience is consistently top notch, from when I first arrive, to breakfast and checking out. Also, if I have any particular need, the front desk staff takes care of it. They don't have to have a concierge desk like other hotels do since the front desk is like a concierge desk.

Good Day Mark S,

Our team has been working to improve the availability of amenities for our travelers and it makes me happy to hear how the team is using this information to create a pleasurable stay for our guests. I appreciate your review and thank you for your continued loyalty. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with a future stay.

west hollywood, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

first three stay, my room was over looking the hotel dumpsters in the rear - noisy and at night too much light reflected into my room, Secondly, the shower water flow is E X T R E M E L Y very very low flowing...not happy

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2014
Good Day Robert G,

Our goal at the DoubleTree by Hilton is to “wow” you with outstanding service and upon leaving the hotel we hope each and every guest can state that they have had the perfect stay. Sadly, we have failed to deliver your expectations. We take our role seriously in providing an environment where you feel comfortable, safe, productive and happy while conducting business away from home or simply a leisure trip in Sterling, Va. I wanted to contact you to apologize for the unfortunate situation you experienced during your stay at our hotel. I have personally gone to your room to ensure everything is functioning to your expectation and I would be happy to further discuss possible resolutions if you have additional time while you are with us.

Yvonne Hart
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!