“Hotel Staff at the Dulles DT is very nice and helpful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21611 Atlantic Boulevard, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Hotel Staff at the Dulles DT is very nice and helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I've been to this location twice in the past 2 weeks. The hotel staff has a great capability for remembering visitors. They were very accommodating of my need to check out later in the day on my second trip. I appreciate the need to tailor my experience and that they make it happen.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you, ShouldagoneCamping, for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport. I was glad to hear that the staff was accommodating to your needs, a hope that I have for every guest who has a need, expressed or not. We hope that your travels will return you to the area; we would be grateful for the opportunity to show you that this represents service levels we will provide you time and time again.

Happy camping!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The staff was great. Breakfast was good - cooked food was hot & Fruit was cold. The juices could have been colder. Room was excelent- even the bathroom steam vent was working. The only issue with this hotel is when it is full, so is the parking lot.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you, Chris C M, for your great review. You provide some great observations for us, too. We appreciate our customers and hope that fact this shines through every part of the operation.

Until we have the opportunity to see you again, please have safe travels and a wonderful summer.
Sterling, VA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I went with hopes of brand Hilton, but sadly this hotel was a let down. Room had a noisy refrigerator unit, that made a sound like broken turbine, but was able to live with that after unplugging it. Bar was always crowded with not so warm feel, I preferred going out rather than waiting in line to find a seat. Worst part of stay was shower, it felt like Double tree didn't pay their water bill, I have seen better water pressure in those drinking water fountains. Summing it all, never again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Good Day Mohit,

I am sorry that you did not find our facility to be exemplary. We do pride ourselves in delivering a top knotch experience. I have our Chief Engineer conducting an inspection of the refrigerator for noise as the email is being sent out. I am wondering if room service may have been a viable option? I most certainly appreciate your feedback and we are working diligently to improve the experience for our guests.

Delta Junction, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Needed to stay near airport when I attended my nephew's wedding. Front desk staff was very helpful. Free shuttle within a 4 or 5 miles radius was helpful when I needed to go to a medical facility to have stitches removed. Especially appreciated the help of Nuria, Kedra, Ahsan and Jose.

The only thing that would have made it better would have been a complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you, JandK30976, for your kind review. I am so glad that the staff was responsive to your needs. That's what the Team is here to do - provide assistance and service whenever needed. The Team members that you noted will be thrilled to see their name identified! Thank you for this detail.

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport.
Whitney Point, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My company has an office in Sterling, VA and I often have to work there for anywhere from a couple of days to a week or more. I have tried several different hotels in the area and after my first stay at the Double Tree I have never stayed anywhere else in Sterling. This hotel is top notch first class. I happen to be a Hilton HHonors Diamond member and I've never stayed at any hotel in any chain that does more to recognize their regular guests. This Double Tree has a special hospitality area on the 6th floor that provides free hot snacks and various wines and beers every night from 5:00 to 7:00. This floor is only accessible to those HHonors members whose room keys have been coded for the elevator to allow access to the 6th floor. They also provide a special breakfast on the 6th floor every morning. Higher level HHonors members can also be placed in rooms on the 6th floor which have little perks such as nice bathrobes and slippers. The dining area also provides excellent breakfasts which are free for higher level HHonors members. I've eaten very good dinners there in the evening too for reasonable prices. One thing that really stands out in my mind is the incredible staff at this hotel. Without exception I have found them all to be very courteous and helpful. Two staff members I am particularly fond of are a father-son team, Jose and David, who work the breakfast room every morning. It is staff like these two who put a friendly face on the entire hotel. I have also spent time at the bar in this hotel and again found the staff to be very friendly. The bar has lower Happy Hour prices every night until 7:00 and they have a nice variety of beers on tap including some excellent craft beers. In summary I'd just like to say I really wish I could find a hotel like this one in every city I spend time in.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 27, 2014

I could not have said it better myself! Just kidding, your feedback if most appreciated and I love the fact that you enjoy our executive floor and benefits. It was something we consider an advantage over the rest. The ease of access and seclusion, help our most valuable customers feel like they are at home. Again, thank you for the praise and continous loyalty.

Sterling, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Second year in a row where our girls travel softball team had another good stay. Check in/out went quick, smooth, and courteous. Breakfast was fantastic and the rooms were very clean. In particular the bed was the most comfortable in recent memory. Good job DoubleTree!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello J Holley,

Thank you for sharing such positive reviews during your stay with us. We take pride in delivering great service for our guest. We always receive great reviews about our beds and it makes us joyful to hear you experienced the same thing as many others in regards to comfort. It confirms others opinions as well. I look forward to your next visit and appreciate your review.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel and the staff!!! I planned a family reunion and selected this hotel for a number of reasons. The sales staff was very responsive and professional throughout the planning process. They accomodated our requirements to the best of their ability and did so with a smile. Prior to our family reunion I had stayed at this location for a holiday party and was very impressed so I knew this would be an ideal venue for our family reunion. It's close to shopping areas and other fun activities which made our experience even more enjoyable! I received a lot of positive feedback from my family during and after our family reunion. Everyone really enjoyed their stay. We all loved the very comfortable beds! You all have also done a great job w/ the decor in the hotel. Everything was just lovely the entire weekend! All of the hotel staff when above and beyond to take care of us during our stay. We had a blast we and thank you for helping to make our 4 day weekend one to remember! I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay for business or pleasure and will also recommend this location for anyone needing to host an event in the NOVA area!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Anna L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
There are no words to express how very happy your survey has made me and my Team, JholleyJ! Family reunions are wonderful times that should be remembered for many reasons. If our hotel is just one tiny reason, we succeeded in our goal. Thank you for all of your comments about the sales Team, our service, the beds, and more. It was certainly our pleasure to welcome you and all of your family members into "our home".

We are so very thankful that you chose the DoubleTree by Hilton Sterling - Dulles Airport.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!