“Best value of a hotel in the Sterling Va.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21611 Atlantic Boulevard, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Dulles Golf Package
Ranked #5 of 15 hotels in Sterling
Savannah, United States
“Best value of a hotel in the Sterling Va.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The staff is the best i have seen for this class of a hotel. The staff really go out of their way to make sure your stay is excellent. I sometimes drive over fifty miles from this hotel to where i need to do business since i like the staff so much. I could stay at a more convenient hotel ,a closer hotel,a cheaper hotel but not a more friendly hotel to where i need to do my business.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

323 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while on standby. The hotel is conveniently located a few minutes from Dulles Airport. A shuttle service runs every half hour which makes travelling a breeze. The hotel is clean, the rooms comfortable and I also received a great rate for booking through the airport. A great place to stay while in transit. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed here on an overnight layover...the staff was warm, welcoming, and very helpful. The room was incredibly comfortable, up-to-date, and inexpensive. I would highly recommend staying in this hotel..also, who could say no to a freshly baked cookie at check in?

(Note) If recommended to the hotel by Dulles Airport Staff, be sure to ask about discounts that the hotel is currently offering travelers. I was given a discount pass by an airport help desk employee. This discount offered me an excellent room for a price that fit my budget as a student. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay, the service, the freshly baked cookies, and the free shuttle to and from the airport.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Québec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I choose this hotel, instead of one downtown Washinton, because I had to catch a flight at Dulles at 08h00 AM. The shuttle bus was very efficient. The salient point: the bed is very comfortable. Minor problem with the alarm clock; also the dinner room temperature was too cold and the waitress who agree with me couldn't do anything about it. Overall: very good hotel near Dulles airport

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Syracuse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great place, restaurant food was excellent, coffee way too strong(starbucks) rooms very clean. Beds very comfortable. showers could be a little warmer. location is very close to multiple shopping areas and parks. highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I felt like I was at home. Just that the room was very clean and I felt very secure. I had a very important day the next day and I forgot my razor at home. The person whom checked me in, personally delivered me a razor to use.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

ukguyz
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We checked in to this hotel during a trip to the US. The hotel is only 2 or 3 years old and looks great. On checking in we went to our room. Now maybe I am just being unreasonable but why in a hotel this size do they put the ice machine right at the end of the corridor. The room was fine but I will say that for some reason the have very low ceilings in fact it felt a little to low and I am not that tall. The bed was very comfortable but was a little soft for my taste. The bathroom was very nice but only had a shower (that suited us fine) but there was a large amount of mould round the base of the shower. The shower also had really poor water pressure. The shower door also opened the wrong way to my way of thinking. The only outlet in the bathroom was mounted right at the mirror (which was lighted so stood out from the wall by a few inches) due to this silly placement it meant that we could not use this outlet as the mirror blocked access to it. We did not eat at the hotel. It was very quiet in the room so have no complaints in this area. The one other complaint that we have about the hotel is the elevators. The stink of cooking food (reminded me of an old cruise ship) The smell was very strong every time we used the elevator.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!