Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Hampstead, MD
“SNOWED IN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling on business in Ashburn,VA and had to make a last minute reservation in the area due to bad weather-I'm glad I picked this hotel in which to get snowed-in!
Breakfast was nice, rooms were clean, beds ...oh so comfy...staff couldn't have been more accommodating- (thank you for the ice/snow scraper), and George the Shuttle Bus driver was SO very kind to take my group and I to the mall for lunch in a driving snowstorm! Thanks George!! Very convienent location too! Would definitely return next time in town! Thanks everyone!

• Stayed March 2013
Ken H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for your comments and your welcome. I am glad you enjoyed the property and all the amenities it has to offfer, Georges is a great team member who cares greatly about the satisfaction of his guests. I'm sure the ice scraper will come in handy if and when you need it. Thank you for selecting the Doubletree Sterling - Dulles Airport and we look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Overall experience was very good. Breakfast buffet cost was high (dinner cost as much as the breakfast). Menu prices seemed better. Check for special prices (and recheck before you leave) and book the executive floor for a quieter stay. We will stay there again. Nice location for the Sterling/Dulles area. Sheets and beds are very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay, I am glad enjoyed the property. The breakfast cost for the full buffet is $13.00 and includes breakfast breads, toast, english muffins, fresh danish and muffins, sliced and whole fruit and a variety of juices, eggs cooked to order including omlettes or just scrambled,bacon,sausage,steel cut oatmeal, pancakes,ham, and a selection of cheeses and it is all you can eat, menu prices are less expensive and are ala carte.
Manistee, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was here for a week on business in November of 2012. It is clean and very comfortable, no complaints whatsoever. The restaurant has good food at decent prices.

The beds are about the most comfortable I have ever slept on.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ken H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I agree we do have very comfortable beds and I hear this from many guests. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we have to offer. Thank you for your review and we look forward to being at your service again when travel brings you back to our area.
Potosi, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel has been my favorite place to stay for the following reasons: comfortable beds and linens, clean rooms, great food at the hotel, indoor swimming, a fitness room. The rooms include a small fridge and coffee pot. I was greeted with a delicious cookie at check in. The staff was always pleasant and quick to reactivate my card when I had got it next to a magnet unknowingly. The bartender Bill is the best. How wonderful he and the staff in the kitchen work to make everything so smooth and enjoyable. I will definately be back.

Room Tip: Higher floors are more quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff, I will share your comments with each one mentioned. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.
Manhattan, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

most comfortable beds! quiet & peaceful rooms. delicious cookies! Shuttle to shopping and a variety of restuarants local and chain. (Try the Burmese place if you like thai or indian).
The staff were very friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make our stay great. The food at the bistro downstairs of the hotel was good too!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ken H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. I was glad to see you had a restful night sleep and appreciate how comfortable our beds really are, many guests feel the same way. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire staff to read. We hope that when travel brings you back to our area you will allow us to be at your service again.
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stay here for business and personal. Friendly staff, great rooms and reasonable price. At times I have an issue when calling in and the person on the phone cannot quite 'get it', but overall a good experience every time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ken H, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We will work harder to "get it" on calls and to regain your loyalty. We look forward to your next visit.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Bartender Bill (Basilis) is a pleasure! Front desk staff are friendly and efficient! I was guest of the day on my last visit and was honored with a cheese/crackers/fruit plate in my room. Shuttle to/from Dulles runs on the half hour which is so convenient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your omments regarding your most recent stay with us. I will pass along your comments to Bill, he is great to work with as well and thoroughly enjoys his job. We look forward to your next visit. Travel safe.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!