“Best Fried Rice Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Sterling, Virginia
“Best Fried Rice Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ordered the Roast Pork Fried rice and it tasted delicious. Cheap but tasted amazing!!! I have heard very good things about the General Tso Chicken, definitely what i will order my next time here.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

77% Recommend
Sterling, Virginia
“Try the Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been coming here for X amount of years. Recently they added some thai dishes. Their Pad Thai is AMAZING. Also i love their hot and sour soup. They have dinner combos called their EDC which comes with appetizers. I would either get the General Tso Chicken or the Pad thai depending on my mood. Defiantly try out this place when your in town or in the area!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Will not return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I won't say it was awful, but I will not return. We live close by and I decided to finally try this place after 2 years. As other posts, this is a TAKE OUT place. No seating. But I didn't even like the way it smelled when I walked in pick up my order. The spring rolls tasted as though the cooking oil was very old. Both my & my husband's dish were edible but not very good. I will not return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
sterling, va
“Very Good Take Out Oriental Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been getting food from Panda West for nearly 18 years and they have failed to let me down yet. I normally get their sesame beef EDC. They make their sesame beef better than anyone else I have tried. Their prices are reasonable too. If you live in Sterling and want some quick and good Chinese take out this is the place for you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Yuck - Don't See What the Fuss is About”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews here. Wish I hadn't stumbled across the reviews. This restaurant is located in a very small, and shady looking shopping center. It's very small, and looks a little on the dirty side. We had kung pao chicken, hot and sour soup, egg rolls - none of it was very good, and the tiny, tiny, tiny serving of rice was ridiculous.

Skip this place, and head over to China King in Cascades. Way better food, same prices.

• Visited January 2012