“Will not return” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Will not return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I won't say it was awful, but I will not return. We live close by and I decided to finally try this place after 2 years. As other posts, this is a TAKE OUT place. No seating. But I didn't even like the way it smelled when I walked in pick up my order. The spring rolls tasted as though the cooking oil was very old. Both my & my husband's dish were edible but not very good. I will not return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

sterling, va
“Very Good Take Out Oriental Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been getting food from Panda West for nearly 18 years and they have failed to let me down yet. I normally get their sesame beef EDC. They make their sesame beef better than anyone else I have tried. Their prices are reasonable too. If you live in Sterling and want some quick and good Chinese take out this is the place for you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Yuck - Don't See What the Fuss is About”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews here. Wish I hadn't stumbled across the reviews. This restaurant is located in a very small, and shady looking shopping center. It's very small, and looks a little on the dirty side. We had kung pao chicken, hot and sour soup, egg rolls - none of it was very good, and the tiny, tiny, tiny serving of rice was ridiculous.

Skip this place, and head over to China King in Cascades. Way better food, same prices.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“This place is a hole in the wall but great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011 via mobile

I'm visiting in the area and saw the reviews on Tripadvisor. It's not a place you would be likely to find driving around the area. It's an end location in a small strip center off a side street. That said, we ordered two of the lunch specials that were less than $6 each. Included choice of soup plus an egg roll, choice of rice, and an entree. Would recommend for carry out or delivery.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“The best Chinese delivery we have found”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

We have tried several different Chinese restaurants who deliver in the Sterling area, and this one has been the best by far. This is our "go-to" Chinese take-out menu.

Visited February 2011