“Dependable and convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport

You added Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Dependable and convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice place to stay, convenient location, good service and nice breakfast. Close to many destinations in the Washington, DC area. Condition of rooms sometimes vary and the staff often forgets to recognize Carlson Club members and offer upgrades.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Country Inn & suites, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We are supposed to get some type special price due to the amount of business we give them. About 9-10 times a year our company sends people up there for training. Well we pay the same exact price as everyone else.. If you get promised a special price I would double check to make sure you are actually getting it.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Herndn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed the stay. Very reasonable price for the service, location to activities. The facilities were nice and clean. The breakfast has a nice. Would use the facilities again for family, friends and business.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued GUest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at Country Inn and Suites Washington Dulles Airport. We hope to see you soon again.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Holidays.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When we first pulled up to the area, I was a bit nervous about the hotel. We were greeted with a warm welcome, cookies, and coffee. The lobby is beautiful. The staff was friendly and the rooms were pretty okay. The housekeeping was well done, the maintenance. ...not so much. To be honest the maintenance work was horrible and looked as if it was done by someone being lazy. There are 3 inch metal bars under the bed sticking out that made every member of my family bleed at least once. To end on a good note, I would definitely stay again, am very happy, and would like the housekeeping staff to know how impressed I was with the cleanliness of the entire building!

• Stayed November 2014
Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey . Thank you so much for your feedback. It is very important to us. I'm thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your at in our property. Also saddened to learn that you weren't happy with our maintenance. I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience you and your family had during your stay. We will follow up on this issue.

Thank you once again.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Holidays.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the Country Inn & Suites Dulles Airport while attending a conference at another hotel. I was very pleased with my choice. The hotel was very quiet. It is in a fairly rural setting and the other services immediately adjacent consist of a gas station and a Burger King, so that might not work for some, but it was fine for me as I ate lunch and dinner at restaurants near the conference location a few miles away, and there are LOTS of good restaurant options, shopping centers, etc. within just 2-5 miles. The hotel does have a decent breakfast bar, including hot options such as self-made waffles and scrambled eggs, and also a nice fresh fruit salad with fresh pineapple and melons. Front desk staff was courteous and friendly when I checked in. The wireless internet worked very well for me. Bathroom was good size and clean. I didn't spend any time in the lobby, but it is a very nice presentation. There is a small kiosk near the front desk to purchase snacks.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comllete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate it. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Country Inn & Suites Washington Dulles Airport. We hope to see you soon again.

Have a lovely week and Happy Holidays.

Novato, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

Friendly staff, comfortable room and good breakfast in the morning made the hotel feel like home. Also, this hotel was located right off a major highway on ramp that made it easy to see most of the major technology clients in the area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate it. We hope to see you soon again.

Have a lovely weekend.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I work nearby, but I had to stay late at work two nights in a row so I decided to stay here for two nights instead of commuting home at a such a late hour.
The staff was very nice and the hotel is clean. Upon check in, I noticed complimentary cookies and 24 hour coffee service which I really appreciated.

The room was clean and it had a coffee maker, refrigerator and a microwave which is important for me as I could place my dinner leftovers in the fridge for my lunch the next day. I could also have cold bottled water/juice the next day. Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered also.

The breakfast was adequate (hot). It is stocked with a waffle maker, fresh fruit, cereals, oatmeal, juice, coffee and hot items that change daily. The first morning I noticed a build-your-own omelet with rosemary potatoes and the next day's offering was gravy and biscuits.

Overall it was a pleasant and enjoyable stay. The one downside is not many places to eat close to the hotel other than the Burger King next door, and a Cracker Barrel down the road.

I had my own vehicle but I believe there is a complimentary shuttle to Dulles Airport.

Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Tina P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport, responded to this review, November 5, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Country Inn & Suites Washington Dulles Airport.

Have a great day.

Tina

Been to Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport? Share your experiences!