“Very good service and friendly people” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport

You added Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   45620 Falke Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Columbia, South Carolina
“Very good service and friendly people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our room was excellent very comfortable. Breakfast was very good, great selection for both hot items and pastries. Dora, the hotel staff was very good in getting breakfast ready early for us and even took loaded our luggage without us asking. I call that great service. Our only regret is that we only stayed 1 night at CIS. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will look for them in future bookings.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This hotel is Great for family vacation, we stayed here a week, and I was impressed that there was laundry room and also a complimentary breakfast, the hotel is situated in a quiet area, it's clean and close to downtown Washington. The staff were so helpful

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was impressed by the politeness of the all the staff here. I have travelled quite a lot and to many nice hotels and many would fall short compared to them. I definitely recommend this place, best bang for your buck!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

A great location near Dulles Airport. Pleasant surroundings, nice beds, a wonderful caring staff and a very good breakfast. The park and fly program is excellent, but it is also good just for a casual one night stay

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had to wait for our flight on the next day and this hotel was the only one with rooms available. We were expecting a quality way below the Sheraton or the Hilton that are close-by (if I am not mistaken). Nevertheless, the service was excellent, the front desk young lady was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast very generous. Rooms are clean and spacious. Very nice surprise!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Roeland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We spent one night here, awaiting our international flight the next day. All staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. I needed help getting on wi-fi with my new laptop and the front desk staff assisted me. The free breakfast had a good variety and was fresh and well-stocked. Our room was clean with very comfortable beds and linens. When I mentioned that we enjoyed the breakfast, the manager Tina Patel asked me if I had any suggestions as to how they could improve the breakfast even more.

Room Tip: Third floor was great.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Charles Town, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I never stayed in country inns before but my company booked it this time and it was exceptional to the service to the guest room. Breakfast was very good and I like the professionalism of staff. I must say they are very well trained or managed. I had minor issue with using business center computer and someone took care of right away. looks like I would prefer country inns more in future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport

Address: 45620 Falke Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Sterling
#5 Business Hotel in Sterling
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int`l. Airport Hotel Sterling
Country Inn And Suites Washington-Dulles Int`l. Airport
Country Inn Sterling
Sterling Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.