“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport

Save Saved
You added Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport
Ranked #8 of 15 hotels in Sterling
The Villages, Florida
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed as part of a bus tour group. Treated very well and staff was very accomadating. Breakfast was complimentary and standard fare. Room and bath were clean and comfortable. Location was close to air and space museum at Dulles airport. Short drive to Washington attractions.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Previous reviews mentioned the cleanliness of this hotel. I had a different experience. Upon entering the room for the initial time I noticed a wadded bundle in the corner next to the desk. After picking it up with two fingers, i realized it was a multi-colored panty. I paraded across the room on the way to the trash can when my spouse said in an accusatory tone, "Where did those come from, your suitcase?" I stated that I had found them in the corner. She said, "Sure". Are the rooms being cleaned or did the room attendant just refuse to pick them up? I washed my hands in the clean bathroom while my suspicious wife peared into the waste basket trying to devine the origin of the rainbow panty.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Where do I start? From Check in to Check out this Hotel and staff are excellent. I have family and
business interest in the Maryland, DC and Northern Va. areas. I try to book here every time I visit. I rather stay here than with my family, These guys know how to take care of the customer. The staff, and just to name a few of them Sat was great on check in. Always fast and polite and a wonderful person. Ruth and Muhammad were so helpful and friendly they aiways make me feel like family. The beds are very comfortable and there is no outside room noise to interfere with my resting. The ac/heating unit is does it's job quietly. I have stayed at almost all of the surrounding hotels, but Country Inn is the best. The breakfast is good and hot and well stocked. I can't wait to see these guys again. I miss them already.

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Maryland US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'd been travelling for 22 hours and called from IAD for the shuttle,which arrived within 15 minutes.
The check in process was very speedy and there was coffee and buscuits in the foyer.
I had a king sized bed which was very comfortable, along with two chairs. I also liked the long
counter in the bathroom. There was a decent sized refrigerator and a microwave. I didn't get chance to use the gym but went in to have a look and there were a couple of people on the machines.

The breakfast selection was ample with hot and cold dishes. There were complimentary newspapers. The staff were pleasant and helpful and and I would recommend this to my travelling friends. It was a good deal, you don't get much better at this price!

Room Tip: I was on the third floor but it wasn't any problem as there was a lift. I didn't encounter...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Reading, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went to Sterling, VA to visit my daughter and wanted to stay close by. Country Inn was great. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was furnished nicely and clean and updated. My room had every amenity I needed, free wi fi, a mini fridge, large flat screen tv, coffee maker, a desk with multiple charging plugs. And the free breakfast was excellent. So convenient to the highway, the airport, and shopping plazas.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This Inn is exceptionally clean, the staff is superior, the 'free' breakfast is very tasty
and filling. The rooms and spacious and modern. The lobby is homey and comfortable;
coffee is always available, along with those delicious cookies!
I parked my motorcycle in the parking lot while I went to Turkey for a couple of weeks.
The staff told me they would keep an eye on it and have the camera watching it. The bike
was untouched the entire time; needed a jump start due to the cold weather; staff obliged with a portable jumper. The shuttle to/from airport was excellent. I would stay here again, anytime;staff was more like family.
J. Lefeber

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

They have a jar full of cookies there all the time! YUM! This is a very nice place to stay! I stayed here for about a week and encountered no problems. The staff were always pleasant and helpful! The beds were super comfy and the rooms were always clean! Sure places are going to have problems but, read the overwhelming positive reviews. They speak volumes about this hotel! The parking lot is well illuminated and I felt that the area was very secure. There is a Burger King and a convenience store within walking distance. The hotel also has a selection of items in their Country Store as well. The breakfast was above average when compared to other hotels. The coffee was actually very good also. I would recommend this hotel. This was the first time staying at a Country Inn and it won't be my last. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles Int'l. Airport? Share your experiences!