“Good lunchtime value.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Oakville, Canada
“Good lunchtime value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The lunchtime soup and sandwich deal is very good. The bread and coffee were above average. We would go back for lunch because there is lots of variety. Unlimited combinations of soups, sandwiches and salads. Very clean restaurant and washrooms.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Greer, South Carolina
“Atlanta Bread, Sterling, VA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Where every I travel in the Southeast, I seek the Atlanta Bread Company due to standard menu. In my hometown I visit my ABC each morning for breakfast. This ABC has an expanded morning menu. Joey, the manager, visits each table with a warm welcome. We are in the Sterling area once each quarter, and I was surprised the staff recognized me and knew what I desired for breakfast. Restaurant near Dulles Town Center shopping mall, but somewhat difficult to find. Great place to hand out and do a little work if desired.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Soups, sandwiches, cakes and cookies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

Similar to a Panera, this place has sandwiches on either fresh baked bread or bagels. Decent coffee, a wide selection of pastries, assorted salads. The changing menu of soups keeps things interesting. A good place for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner although the place does get busy on the noon hour.

Visited November 2011
Northern Virginia
“Great place for Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

This is my go-to place for soup. Their soup selections change daily and I've never had a bad one (although their clam chowder isn't spectacular.) Soup always comes with a hunk of fresh bread, but unfortunatelu they've stopped offering a tub of butter pats.

A half-and-half is $6.99 and you get - pick any two - soup, a small salad, a half sandwich. Everything is prepared to order. It's a great lunch.

I'm not impressed with their beverages; all very ordinary. Their desserts are take-back-for-the-office-and-be-a-hero-worthy. I haven't had a bad one yet.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Panera Bread wanna be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

This place reminds me of Panera Bread Company sans large booths. You'll find healthy, fresh options here, soups, salads and sandwiches. I like the fact that breakfast is served all day. I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon around 1pm and hadn't had my first cup of coffee yet (don't ask). So I ordered a coffee and Belgian waffle. The gal asked me what kind of coffee I wanted, she gave me 3 choices, either dark roast, Vanilla Nut or regular. I chose Vanilla. The employees were brown cotton t-shirts with cute titles on the back like "TEASHIRT" and "COFFEECAT." My waffle came with fresh sliced strawberries on top, sprinkled with powdered sugar. This place is an excellent alternative to fast food.

• Visited July 2011