“great staff and priced right” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   46001 Waterview Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 15 hotels in Sterling
Culpeper, Virginia
“great staff and priced right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were recommend to this hotel a few months back and now every time we need to stay the night in sterling ... this is where we stay. If your looking for luxury, this is not the place, but if your looking for a nice clean place to stay at a reasonable price, look no further.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for making your stay as comfortable as it should be.

Once again, thank you for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Estuve en el Hotel en compañia de mi madre, la atencion en recepcion fue excelent. La ubicacion muy cercana al Aeropuerto. La habitacion muy limpia y tenia todo lo necesario (cocina, refrigeradora, estufa, microonda) que mas puedo pedir!!. Seguramente me quedare con ustedes!
I visited the Hotel in the company of my mother, the personal in front desk was excelent. The location is very close to the airport. The room very clean and had everything we needed (kitchen, refrigerator, stove, microwave) that more can I ask for!!. Surely I'll stay with you!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed only one time at this hotel and I see the hotel is being renovated. rooms are nice, agents are friendly and walkable cheep and convenient restaurants need by. Malik and hotel manager Mr. Bruk helped me to move my staff from first floor to third during renovation process with out hesitation. Thank you all.

Room Tip: All New roos are AWSOME. Everything is new in each room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, especially the service our staff provided. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the rest of the team. It was a true pleasure taking care of you and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Surprisingly nice time considering it was a work trip! The staff (especially front desk) were really great. They have a large room with kitchen, fast wifi, free grab-and-go quick breakfast. It's about 5 min driving from Dulles airport. Plenty of parking. I was on the 2th floor and this is clearly a renovated room, clean nice carpet, not dings etc. Will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our service and the newly refreshed rooms. Also, I am pleased to hear that our staff provided excellent customer service during your stay.

Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I'm a 50+ female traveling solo. One of the reasons I chose this hotel in the first place is because of the outstanding reviews from guests. I stayed here for 2 months, and my own experience totally lived up to those reviews...It's in a developed suburban area where I felt very safe, and the parking lot is very well lit (almost like daylight!) I was especially appreciative of the friendliness and attentiveness of the hotel staff. Bruk and Malik always made sure that I had everything I needed and that I was happy. If I had a problem like a burned out bulb, their maintenance would be there right away to fix it. When I first arrived, my room was clean and smoke-free. They are working hard to try and make it a smoke-free hotel, and do regular inspections to follow standards. They handle problems courteously, respectfully, promptly, and in a professional manner. Bed was very comfortable, and great shower and faucet pressure. Currently, they are upgrading rooms with fresh paint, carpet, bedding, upholstery, and cabinetry. I do wish there were fitness center as part of the accommodations, and that the high-speed bandwidth I paid $19/mo extra for was better (uploading videos is extremely slow, and viewing music videos on sites like YouTube and Vimeo is choppy at best), but other than that, my experience has been nothing but positive. Overall, the quality and experience was worth the money I paid. I would come back in a heartbeat!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and services. It is so rewarding to hear you liked the friendliness and fast response of our associate when needed.

Sterling. Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I mention the cost because I was in need of something very reasonable. This is not the Hilton, but we can't all afford Hilton prices, and frankly, I don't need all the glitter.
Extended Stay America is a modest hotel, but the rooms are nice, very large and absolutely spotless.
I've stayed here on several occasions, and clean is my main priority, and I've never been disappointed.
I've seen some complaints in the reviews regarding the staff, and I realize that some people will never be satisfied, no matter what you do to be accommodating. I've had few issues, but housekeeping resolved each one immediately, thoroughly and with a smile.
The management staff is incredible,,, courteous, professional, truly friendly (no forced smiles),
and anxious to help in any way to make your stay more enjoyable.
Lastly, Bruk, the hotel manager, is just an amazing guy and sincerely strives to make his hotel the best, and his clients happy. I checked in on a Sunday afternoon (check-in time is 3:00)
The Redskins were playing at 1:00. He managed to get me in for kick-off.
Thanks Bruk
They lost,,,, Ugh!!

Room Tip: I haven't had a room that wasn't quiet and nice I don't know about the fitness center...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such rewarding things about the associates and the hotel. I am pleased to read that our staff provided you with exceptional service and that you found your suite to be clean and comfortable.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

by the end of odds i ended up in this hotel thinking am gona have some horried time but i was greeted by the manager bruk and his assisant malik were really understand and extremely nice i was welcomed by both of them and i enjoyed my first night in the hotel thinking i might change it if i didnt enjoy it but they helped me alot considering i didnt know the area or how to shop around this city i ended up staying there my whole time in sterling my stay was comfortable and nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our service and the associates care. Our goal is to provide each guest with a great experience during their stay and I am pleased we met that goal during your stay.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!