“1st time in an Extended Stay Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   46001 Waterview Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
“1st time in an Extended Stay Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We had the opportunity to stay here thru a Priceline.com offer. We have not been disappointed w/ Priceline or TripAdvisor. Arrival was a little shakie. The hotel took care of every issue we encountered. We had 2 rooms. One room-no problem. The other room not so good but we were switched to another room. After that, our week stay went very well. We enjoy the grab & go breakfast. The bed was so comfortable; I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your check-in was a little shaky; however, I am glad that our staff was able to rectify the situation in an efficient manner. It is great to know that your stay was very good regardless and that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast as well as the bed in your room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have enjoyed my stay at Extended Stay America in Sterling, VA. I am a travel nurse and I change my location almost every three months and I have to stay this was a great pic. I work nights and im pleased that there is no problem with noise. The location is also great because it is close to everything!!!! Very nice area. Great price too, esp if you are staying as long as I am.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Tiffeny - It is so rewarding to read that you are having a comfortable and quiet stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and great service from our hotel staff. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have recently moved in Sterling due to new job. I have been staying in this hotel for about 2 months now. The rooms are clean and housekeeping was great. It was punctually done every Tuesday. I would like to mention that the front desk staff was exceptionally helpful. Special thanks to Ather and Soniya from the desk. I have got all help needed from them whether it might be surrounding hotels or places. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such encouraging and supportive things about our hotel and the entire staff. I am so glad that we provided you with such great service and made your stay so enjoyable.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had a great two weeks stay at extended stay america sterling washington Dc.
the hotel manager Mr. Zerbuk Gemoraw made the stay very comfortable.
His efficient management of the hotel really impressed me.
The way he was running the place was great...good housekeeping....nicely organized grab and go breakfast. hats off to him :-))))
Everything was great.

Room Tip: higher rooms have less AC unit noise.... but if you can get a room facing the lake it would be great...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel for over 3 months now, and we are really happy with it. I have been traveling a lot due to out of state projects with work since 2008 and this has been on of our most pleasant stays. The hotel is clean and really accommodating to our needs, and the staff members are very helpful and polite. I have enjoyed talking to the front desk staff. Anything i need, they respond to it immediately. The hotel manager Bruk is very nice and helpful. The front desk manager Malik is very professional and always greets us while we walk by, we also have long conversations about many things. The other front desk staff Sonya and Athar are also very nice. My wife and I are very thankful for this hotel and make us feel right at home. I rate this hotel number 1!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Im standing in line to get some towels. I am waiting behind 2 flight attendants that are checking in. There was some problems with their reservation and started freaking out at the front desk lady(Sonya). After handling this 5 more people come in with the same issue. I politely waited for all of them to wine and bit(h at (Sonya) about how its all her fault. Finally, its my turn. I walk up to the counter, I ask for some towels and was greeted with a BIG smile and fresh white linen.
Just want to say Thanks Sonya. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Columbia, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been using this Hotel at this Location for awhile The staff is Excellent and the rooms are Clean and the service is great. As a Employee wit the Department of Homeland Security, I frequently travel and Its location is very convienent as it is close by many restaurants and other places of intrest. Anytime I Needed anything the front desk was very receptive. I would like to personally thank Malik as He is a Excellent Representation of what Hotel Service and Customer Service is about. Malik is very friendly generous and often understanding and committed to his job. Malik is very professional and I am extremely welcomed every time he is at work.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!