“great service good employees” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   46001 Waterview Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 15 hotels in Sterling
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great service good employees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had a great two weeks stay at extended stay america sterling washington Dc.
the hotel manager Mr. Zerbuk Gemoraw made the stay very comfortable.
His efficient management of the hotel really impressed me.
The way he was running the place was great...good housekeeping....nicely organized grab and go breakfast. hats off to him :-))))
Everything was great.

Room Tip: higher rooms have less AC unit noise.... but if you can get a room facing the lake it would be great...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel for over 3 months now, and we are really happy with it. I have been traveling a lot due to out of state projects with work since 2008 and this has been on of our most pleasant stays. The hotel is clean and really accommodating to our needs, and the staff members are very helpful and polite. I have enjoyed talking to the front desk staff. Anything i need, they respond to it immediately. The hotel manager Bruk is very nice and helpful. The front desk manager Malik is very professional and always greets us while we walk by, we also have long conversations about many things. The other front desk staff Sonya and Athar are also very nice. My wife and I are very thankful for this hotel and make us feel right at home. I rate this hotel number 1!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Im standing in line to get some towels. I am waiting behind 2 flight attendants that are checking in. There was some problems with their reservation and started freaking out at the front desk lady(Sonya). After handling this 5 more people come in with the same issue. I politely waited for all of them to wine and bit(h at (Sonya) about how its all her fault. Finally, its my turn. I walk up to the counter, I ask for some towels and was greeted with a BIG smile and fresh white linen.
Just want to say Thanks Sonya. Keep up the good work.

Columbia, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been using this Hotel at this Location for awhile The staff is Excellent and the rooms are Clean and the service is great. As a Employee wit the Department of Homeland Security, I frequently travel and Its location is very convienent as it is close by many restaurants and other places of intrest. Anytime I Needed anything the front desk was very receptive. I would like to personally thank Malik as He is a Excellent Representation of what Hotel Service and Customer Service is about. Malik is very friendly generous and often understanding and committed to his job. Malik is very professional and I am extremely welcomed every time he is at work.

Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was pleased with the affordability and the professionalism the hotel gives you. As a contractor this hotel meets the needs of out of town people such as my self. The hotel staff is very friendly and willing to help no matter what the needs

San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was very thrilled with the hospitality of the staff and especially the Manager "Malik". He goes out of his way to make sure you have every thing you may need during your stay. When i initially called to make a reservation he answered all my questions very throughly. Upon arriving at the hotel, again, Mr. Malik assisted me with my check-in. He is very kind and helpful; he always adresses his clients with respect, "Sir, Ma'am". The room was clean and everything in order. I had a good time, best of all the hotel is located in a great location.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Extended Stay Suites before, but this was by far the best stay I've had! I need more space to give an accurate review!!!! Malik was a Godsend for a single disabled Mom traveling with a 6 yr old, in too many ways to explain! Accommodating, professional, kind, quick to respond to requests, flexible- he goes so far above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction,timely responses, and physical assistance for the disabled, with a great personality! 5 stars in my book, mainly due to Malik!!!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!