“GREAT FRONT DESK SERVICE” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   46001 Waterview Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
Columbia, Maryland, United States
“GREAT FRONT DESK SERVICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been using this Hotel at this Location for awhile The staff is Excellent and the rooms are Clean and the service is great. As a Employee wit the Department of Homeland Security, I frequently travel and Its location is very convienent as it is close by many restaurants and other places of intrest. Anytime I Needed anything the front desk was very receptive. I would like to personally thank Malik as He is a Excellent Representation of what Hotel Service and Customer Service is about. Malik is very friendly generous and often understanding and committed to his job. Malik is very professional and I am extremely welcomed every time he is at work.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was pleased with the affordability and the professionalism the hotel gives you. As a contractor this hotel meets the needs of out of town people such as my self. The hotel staff is very friendly and willing to help no matter what the needs

San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was very thrilled with the hospitality of the staff and especially the Manager "Malik". He goes out of his way to make sure you have every thing you may need during your stay. When i initially called to make a reservation he answered all my questions very throughly. Upon arriving at the hotel, again, Mr. Malik assisted me with my check-in. He is very kind and helpful; he always adresses his clients with respect, "Sir, Ma'am". The room was clean and everything in order. I had a good time, best of all the hotel is located in a great location.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Extended Stay Suites before, but this was by far the best stay I've had! I need more space to give an accurate review!!!! Malik was a Godsend for a single disabled Mom traveling with a 6 yr old, in too many ways to explain! Accommodating, professional, kind, quick to respond to requests, flexible- he goes so far above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction,timely responses, and physical assistance for the disabled, with a great personality! 5 stars in my book, mainly due to Malik!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have continued my long term extended stay for over two years on a continuous basis. The hotel provides basic amenities and maintains a clean, comfortable and safe environment. The hotel is well situated to restaurants, shopping, and supermarkets. Over the term of my stay, I have found the staff to be very responsive and accommodating to my needs and requests. When an occasional problem occurs, the staff has always resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I would have no problem in recommending this hotel to a traveler who requires a long term stay for business or pleasure.

I am always acknowledged with a greeting and smile by the staff (such as Nargees) when I enter or leave the facility. It is a nice touch not often seen at such similar hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Art - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind things about our team. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the responsiveness of the staff and our amenities.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during your stay!
Sterling, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been at this hotel for seven month's, for business. The stay here has been very good. Staff are very nice and responsive to questions and concern's. Nargees is warm and welcoming to all the guest's and it is a pleasure to see her. Management, both local and regional have been very good, in short, a very good experience at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Brian - The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I am so pleased to know that you feel at home here. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Let us know if there is anything you need!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently stayed at the Extended Stay America in Sterling. The room was very clean the atmosphere was quiet and Nargees who works at the front desk was very helpful. She truly cares about the guests staying there and always wants to make sure that you are having a good stay. I would recommend this hotel to a friend or a family member.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thomas - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our team is taking good care of you! We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!