“Great Staff!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   46001 Waterview Plaza, Sterling, VA 20166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 15 hotels in Sterling
“Great Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I have been staying at this hotel for some time now. The staff here is great. Mr. Malik is always there to help with any of our needs. The housekeeping staff are very helpful as well. I enjoy all the staff here, they are very professional. We would like to thank all of them for everything they do.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel staff, especially Malik. Together, we work to provide a great stay for all our guests, which it sounds like we were able to do for you and your Husband.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The staff was great in my transition into a new place. I want to personally praise Mugeesh and Malik for their outstanding customer service! They were the best in assisting me, with my needs for my young family. I also enjoyed Brooke the manager. He was always courteous and helpful in making my stay very comfortable.

-Haynes

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have been in this hotel for quite a while, it feels like I am coming home every day. Excellent staff, great prices and its convenience to many restaurants and activities makes it even better. Five stars from me!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Sterling. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, wonderful staff.Checked very late.The representative was very nice. Check out was fast and efficient as well in the morning. Been here two times.I have enjoyed both of my stays. Will come back again.

• Stayed March 2013
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, March 29, 2013

Coonbottom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Nice Rooms for the price with plenty of parking. The nice employees working the desk are always In good spirits and willing to accommodate your needs. The door is always open... I will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, March 23, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place is one of the cheapest around the sterling area. When I first checked in I didnt have high hope but once i checked in I found the hotel to be really nice. They even allow pets!!!! The staff was incredibly amazing, especially Nargees and Manish. Will come back again and will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, March 19, 2013

Burlington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

It was a pleasant stay,with very professional, helpful & kind front desk especially Mr.Ather Jamal. i would rather recommend to anyone who seek an extended stay in the area, even a short stay. Their rooms are nice clean & tidy, They provide breakfast which is real convenient for guest who goes to work/buissness in the morning.

Fazmil

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Sterling. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!