Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
Ranked #13 of 15 hotels in Sterling
Sterling, Virginia
“Thank you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have been in this hotel for quite a while, it feels like I am coming home every day. Excellent staff, great prices and its convenience to many restaurants and activities makes it even better. Five stars from me!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Sterling. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, wonderful staff.Checked very late.The representative was very nice. Check out was fast and efficient as well in the morning. Been here two times.I have enjoyed both of my stays. Will come back again.

• Stayed March 2013
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, March 29, 2013

Coonbottom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Nice Rooms for the price with plenty of parking. The nice employees working the desk are always In good spirits and willing to accommodate your needs. The door is always open... I will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, March 23, 2013

Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This place is one of the cheapest around the sterling area. When I first checked in I didnt have high hope but once i checked in I found the hotel to be really nice. They even allow pets!!!! The staff was incredibly amazing, especially Nargees and Manish. Will come back again and will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, March 19, 2013

Burlington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

It was a pleasant stay,with very professional, helpful & kind front desk especially Mr.Ather Jamal. i would rather recommend to anyone who seek an extended stay in the area, even a short stay. Their rooms are nice clean & tidy, They provide breakfast which is real convenient for guest who goes to work/buissness in the morning.

Fazmil

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Sterling. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The priceThe staff was really wonderful. The front desk person (cant remember the name) was prompt, professional and caring.
overall was good and reasonable. When you count grab and go breakfast and the rate, the combination is hard to find. The location is good and near to nice restaurant.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, February 18, 2013

Sterling, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I have been staying here for a while. The staff here is wonderful. One of the staff members, Yazan, has been very helpful with any requests we have.my husband has had a heart attack while we have been here, the housekeeping staff has done a terrific job with are room. All the staff members are very helpful, respectful, and are a pleasure to do business with. I would recommand this hotel to anyone. To ALL the staff I thank you for everything!!

Room Tip: Just let this staff know what you need and they will help in any way they can!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Angelika B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Ms. Mary:
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Sterling. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling? Share your experiences!