Thanks to the epic Washington snowstorm and cancellation of our flight, a planned one-night stay here has turned into at least four. We are very fortunate to have a warm, pleasant suite with super-fast internet, flat-screen TV, and complete kitchen. Everything is either new or in excellent condition and squeaky clean. The carpets look clean, even in the elevator in the middle of a snowstorm, and everything has a clean, fresh smell. Our suite is the studio type, which is perfect for us. It really makes me wonder why I need such a large home. Excellent coffee is always available in the lobby, as is friendly conversation and area information. Breakfast includes cereal, bagels, yogurt, fruit, muffins, and juice. This is fine for us, but don't expect eggs and bacon. About 30" of snow fell while we were here, and the staff was out constantly shoveling and snow-blowing the parking lot and walkways. When the snow stopped, they helped us dig our truck out, and their parking lot is far clearer than the area public roadways. We frequently fly out of Washington Dulles, and I'm thrilled to have found this hotel. It will be our first choice from now on.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Washington Dulles Airport Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Sterling
- Towneplace Suites Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Marriott Washington Dulles TownePlace Suites, your ideal choice for Washington Dulles Airport hotels. The Marriott Dulles TownePlace Suites provides convenient lodging in Washington near the Washington Dulles International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.