We stayed at this excellent hotel for 7 nights. It truly was home away from home (especially once I was able to compare it with other extended stay hotels in the same trip). Our room was on the ground floor, spacious enough, comfortable bed, very well-equipped kitchen, decent continental breakfast and laundry facilities. The front-desk staff was always pleasant and helpful. The freshly-baked cookies every afternoon were delicious!
I especially loved that the kitchen had everything needed to make proper meals given than we were staying long enough that eating every single meal out becomes quite expensive (and not healthy!).
Although we did not use the outdoor common area with fireplace and grill, it looked like a nice place to relax in the evening. There is also a shuttle that takes you to shopping/dining every evening.
The only downsides were - sofa bed was terrible (but then all sofa beds pretty much are terrible) and location is not within walking distance of anything.
I would definitely stay here again if I am back in the area and need an extended stay hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Sterling
- Towneplace Suites Washington Dulles Airport Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Sterling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Marriott Washington Dulles TownePlace Suites, your ideal choice for Washington Dulles Airport hotels. The Marriott Dulles TownePlace Suites provides convenient lodging in Washington near the Washington Dulles International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.