“Excellent all the way around” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersGold level
Sterling, Virginia
“Excellent all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Towne Place Suites from January 2013 through March and I have to say that I have never met a staff and management as wonderful as the staff here. They do an excellent job to make sure that your stay is a pleasant one.The rooms are exceptionally clean, the continental breakfast is great, and if you need anything extra the staff will do their best to accomodate you, and my kids loved the assortment of fresh baked cookies provided daily by the staff. We truly feel like I'm at home here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here the night before a very early flight. The check-in went quickly and they asked if we needed a wake up call, shuttle, local restaurant and really did everything to make us feel valued. The rooms are average but very clean. They even opened the breakfast room (continental breakfast) early so we could get something before our flight.We parked at the property as it is less expensive than Dulles. Although we arrived after shuttle hours, they arranged to get us on a shuttle of another hotel which took us right to our car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Broomfield, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I got stuck at Dulles when flights were canceled due to a large storm. I found this hotel with trip advisor. I picked it because the rate was good and the hotel and a shuttle to and from the airport plus provided room service. When I called not knowing what day I would be able to leave the ops manager who answered and the clerk who booked me in were very helpful and welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable. Having breakfast and the pantry food was a lifesaver. If I need to stay near the airport again I will book this hotel again!

• Stayed March 2013
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I spent one night here while up in Virginia for business. It is designed for a longer term stay, but it works good for a one night stay. There is no hot breakfast in the morning, but you can go down and pick up a bunch of things to take on the road with you which is very convenient for me. The room was nice and clean, with the bed in a different different room. There is a good amount of channels available on the tv as well, most in HD as well. Overall a nice place to stay, especially only using 7500 points it was well worth it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Aldinga, South Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Other than the noisy fridge and one instance of the toilet blocking, this was a nice spot. Clean, large and self contained suites and a free shuttle service and breakfast. Awesome place to stay on a budget if you're visiting dc, I would stay again!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed here with my parents. The room was very clean and spacious. We had to be at the airport at 6am. The breakfast opened early and had a nice selection. The airport shuttle didn't arrive on time but the front desk guy drove us to the airport so we could be there on time. The service was excellent. Brenda was really kind and made us feel welcome. The coffee was fresh and the room kitchen was well-equipped. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Roanoke, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed hear because DH was flying in and I was meeting him here later in the evening. Didn't really use any amenities because it was a short stay. Staff was helpful with last minute forgotten items :)

• Stayed November 2012

Been to TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport

Address: 22744 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166
Location: United States > Virginia > Loudoun County > Sterling
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Green Hotel in Sterling
#10 Business Hotel in Sterling
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport 2.5*
Welcome to the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dulles Airport! Located within 4 miles of the Washington Dulles International Airport, the TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport offers a convenient commute for out of town guests. Our all-suite extended stay hotel offers all of the amenities to make you feel at home including, spacious living areas, flexible floor plans, free parking, complimentary Wifi, full kitchens with utensils and dishware, Free hot breakfast, and much more. TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport also offers complimentary shuttle service to the Dulles International Airport and to other local attractions. Ask front desk for shuttle details. Whether you are staying for business or pleasure our Dulles Airport hotel will be sure to meet your travel needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Towneplace Suites Washington Dulles Airport Hotel Sterling
Towneplace Suites Sterling

If you own or manage TownePlace Suites Washington Dulles Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.