“Long time customer” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Vienna, Virginia
“Long time customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

I have been going to Saigon since we stumbled on it when I missed a turn on a busy Saturday night. Easy to get seated and served. I was happy and have been going back since. Awesome value. Great service. When they know you they take good care of you. My wife had a bad shrmp dish recently and they took it off the bill immediately and asked what else they could do.

Best value I have found in a non-chain with good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sterling, Virginia
“Service Sucks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

Service at Saigon Cafe Sucks!! From Sarcastic trying to be funny waiter to so called rude owner! We won't be back and DO NOT recommend this restaurant!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Shoemakersville, Pennsylvania
“Nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

This place specializes in vegetarian vietnamese. I had not expected, however, that my order of Chicken fried rice would be so devoid of chicken that I was still hungry after a huge plate. It was not overly flavorful-- I added some hoison sauce and spicy sauce to it. It was only one meal so I may try again later, but I have to wonder if all meat dishes are going to be this lacking of meat.

The waitress sat directly behind me during my meal, laughing and watching the flat screen tv that's on the wall. This did not mean she checked on me during the meal. The TV is kind of unusual, but it is kind of nice if you're a solo business traveler.

An inexpensive place to eat, always a nice bonus.

Sterling, Virginia
“Great, Authentic Vietnamese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Very authentic meals in an authentic restaurant, very low priced, and the workers are very kind! Best vietnamese in town!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere