“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Boulder, Colorado
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

Some of the best Pho I've had, and I've been to Vietnam twice! Generous amounts of meat and a broth that is full of flavor. If you like VN food, then you must try the Saigon Cafe.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lovettsville, Virginia
“Benchmark Thai/Vietnamese restaurant in Loudoun County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

There are probably 20-30 Thai/Vietnamese restaurants in Loudoun County. We have tried almost all of them and Saigon Cafe remains the benchmark for us. For the 15 years we have gone there, the food is consistently the best. Fried spring rolls, stews, soups, curry, Thai basil dishes are all superior to their competitors. Dos Pasos merlot is fantastic and the price is very reasonable. Never had to wait for a table. Service is not quick, but the relaxing atmosphere makes up for that. The staff are always friendly and will customize dishes if needed. The best in Loudoun!

Visited March 2011
Sterling, Virginia
“yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

i had a great service and yummy food the first time I tried this place. Its close to home and I am happy to have found it. Fried egg rolls are out of this world delicious and the Pho is very good too. Great garnishes, flavorful broth, generous noodles and beef.......I am a fan and will be back.

Vienna, Virginia
“Long time customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

I have been going to Saigon since we stumbled on it when I missed a turn on a busy Saturday night. Easy to get seated and served. I was happy and have been going back since. Awesome value. Great service. When they know you they take good care of you. My wife had a bad shrmp dish recently and they took it off the bill immediately and asked what else they could do.

Best value I have found in a non-chain with good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Service Sucks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

Service at Saigon Cafe Sucks!! From Sarcastic trying to be funny waiter to so called rude owner! We won't be back and DO NOT recommend this restaurant!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere