“Excellent customer service to accompany the delicious ice cream.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent customer service to accompany the delicious ice cream.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

Whenever I go to the Sterling Cold Stone, the servers are always cheerful and very friendly. They help me choose what I'm in the mood for and even help my little girl. She's very picky, so I was surprised that the servers had such an effect on her! After we ordered, it only took a few minutes for our ice cream to be handed to us. The servers knew exactly what they were doing and made the experience fun. When I go to Tropical Smoothie, Robeks, or Dairy Queen it seems to take far longer than at Cold Stone, and Cold Stone is a lot more fun. Going to Cold Stone is like going to Chuck E Cheese's for my kid!!

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Ashburn, Virginia
“Hmmm. My earlier review couldn't find this location. Web 2.0 stuff, no doubt. Anyway, this place sells rich, creamy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

Hmmm. My earlier review couldn't find this location. Web 2.0 stuff, no doubt. Anyway, this place sells rich, creamy ice cream blended with ingredients of your choosing, or in custom-designed mixes. Yum!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love Coldstone! Their ice cream can be a little too sweet, but especially with the Birthday Cake Remix if you had...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2009

Love Coldstone! Their ice cream can be a little too sweet, but especially with the Birthday Cake Remix if you had rasberries or something it tastes so much better. Best thing is, you can create your own!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good ice cream, but a rip off, and not worth the hype, in my opinion.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2008

good ice cream, but a rip off, and not worth the hype, in my opinion.