“Great enough!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great enough!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Me and my family got our first Ice cream of the trip here! I got the Oreo Overload it was good on a scale of 1 to 10 it would probably be a 8 but that might be because I prefer my Ice cream in a cone! My husband got the Apple Pie Ice cream and he said on a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a 8! My daughter got The Cheese Cake Ice cream and she thought of her Ice Cream the same we thought about our's! All and all I would say we very much enjoyed our experience! We were very happy with the way they made our Ice cream!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Reston, Virginia
“Real ice cream and hundreds of flavors.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Real ice cream, with real natural ingredients. Almost unlimited flavor combinations with great staff to suggest flavor choices.
Good value, family friendly. Limited seating choices, only 2 tables outside.

Visited August 2012
Sterling, Virginia, United States
“Ice Cream and Community”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I love ice cream, but I recommend Coldstone Creamery in Sterling above all. The parlor is always clean. The help is always friendly and focused. The ice cream is fantastic, and the shakes are my favorite. I also witnessed that they give a discount to our local fire/rescue volunteers. I love the fact that they are involved and support our local community and volunteers. This behavior - and their ice cream - makes this a place of choice that I frequently visit and refer folks to...

Visited August 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent customer service to accompany the delicious ice cream.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

Whenever I go to the Sterling Cold Stone, the servers are always cheerful and very friendly. They help me choose what I'm in the mood for and even help my little girl. She's very picky, so I was surprised that the servers had such an effect on her! After we ordered, it only took a few minutes for our ice cream to be handed to us. The servers knew exactly what they were doing and made the experience fun. When I go to Tropical Smoothie, Robeks, or Dairy Queen it seems to take far longer than at Cold Stone, and Cold Stone is a lot more fun. Going to Cold Stone is like going to Chuck E Cheese's for my kid!!

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Hmmm. My earlier review couldn't find this location. Web 2.0 stuff, no doubt. Anyway, this place sells rich, creamy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

Hmmm. My earlier review couldn't find this location. Web 2.0 stuff, no doubt. Anyway, this place sells rich, creamy ice cream blended with ingredients of your choosing, or in custom-designed mixes. Yum!